+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Road tires and Oversea orders.

ndazzle Guest

Default Road tires and Oversea orders.

Still thinking of getting a Half 8. But was wondering is the Atomic site in the US? If not do they do oversea orders, also Stella Models in Hong Kong got all the Half 8 types. I never ordered overseas before so any help would be cool. Also do they have on-road tires for the half 8 rims? Thanks.

WeatherB Guest

I placed an order from Stella and they shipped it next day with reasonable shipping chages. None of those handeling and bank fees that R/C Mart charges.

HK Speed Post takes about 3-4 business days and regular airmail is 1.5 weeks.

...slicks on stock rims will be out within the next two weeks...I do them for 19 USD shipped for your first set and 17 USD shipped for every other set I am REASONABLY quick

ffactory666 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BitHed
    ...slicks on stock rims will be out within the next two weeks...I do them for 19 USD shipped for your first set and 17 USD shipped for every other set I am REASONABLY quick

Hey Bit , are the slicks coming out on there own as well or is the only option pre mounted with the wheels.

I'll definately be buying some for indoor racing , can you post a thread when they are available.

...pre-mounted only...and stock rims too; NOT spoked rims At this stage there is NO word of tires only in ANY style...

ffactory666 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BitHed
    ...pre-mounted only...and stock rims too; NOT spoked rims At this stage there is NO word of tires only in ANY style...

Damn, that's dissapointing about the stock rims.

Hopefully proline won't take long before they release some slicks.

ndazzle Guest

Ok that sounds good. When I am ready to get one and the shops in the US don't have it I will get it from Stella. Also the slicks, but hopefully they will come out with a on/offroad tire in the future.

...still to come are no tread at all slicks, micro x tread and what KYOSHO calls the High Traction tread which is basically a HELL chunky X tread...Still no word of radials at this stage...

+ Reply to Thread