+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronny's Corner

vindictor67 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BitHed
    ...ronny understood The washers GREATLY improve the handling...I have never liked plastic on plastic...its just REALLY annoying when they get stripped too I have been using red aloy ones from a third-party here...I have a thing for red...

...BTW i was goofing this morning with some spacers and screws and bearings and i think i might be able to get a bearing in the HUB to further empower the knuckle...

...PayPal is better...But i will mail you with a proposition...

...666? Aw dood you GOTTA change that...Thats the Devil's Car !! lol...
    Bit are you using thrust bearings? I've been looking thru my books at work and can't find anything near small enough, but I work on 750 ton injection molding presses so most of the parts I buy at work are a "little" larger.

...mate i live in Japan...we INVENTED the bearing...lol...

MGTfix Guest

Ronny, if you are looking for a grease that won't fly off the gears try Mugen's Super Grease I have it in my center diff and I haven't had any problems with it flying off the gears.

Ronny Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MGTfix
    Ronny, if you are looking for a grease that won't fly off the gears try Mugen's Super Grease I have it in my center diff and I haven't had any problems with it flying off the gears.
    MGTfix:-)

Really So in other words, I drive for Mugen, and I diden't know
    THANKS MGT, I really appriciated that info

So, will this give a feeling of thicker "fluid", AND keep it there for a longer time? Coz, if the grease flies of like the AW grease within 2-3 minutes, I'm more or less at the same page.. It would be VERY cool if it sticks, and keeps the "thick fluid" feeling

...pcked up a tube of Mugen Seiki Super Grease...I havent applied it yet but i did the 'Finger Test'...This stuff is stickier than dog poop Im looking forward to it...Yo Ronny, hows about a crate of this stuff from your sponsor

MGTfix Guest

I didn't mean it like that , I found this grease by accident my LHS had put all there old Mugen stuff on clearance so I picked it up. The super grease so far has held up the best for me, I have 6 runs on my car since I changed to the Mugen grease. I am curious how it will hold up to the BL systems that you guys are running, I am running the X-speed motor with eight cells just for comparison.

Ronny Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MGTfix
    I didn't mean it like that ;) , I found this grease by accident my LHS had put all there old Mugen stuff on clearance so I picked it up. The super grease so far has held up the best for me, I have 6 runs on my car since I changed to the Mugen grease. I am curious how it will hold up to the BL systems that you guys are running, I am running the X-speed motor with eight cells just for comparison.
    Dear dear MGT, my man, I did NOT by any way trying to be sarcastic with my comment regarding the Mugen Super grease AT ALL :( If you misunderstood me, I REALLY meant that I should have known about that grease, and my thanks to you was right from the hart, so please forgive me if I wrote those lines in a way that came out as sarcastic ;)

So with that cleared up bud, thanks again for the info :D I'll try it for sure.
    But the fact that you where using this along with a brushed X-speed motor made me a little concerned if it's gonna stick with my setup.. My car is now so sick fast using the 16.T pinion, that I think that only a ball-diff, or a closed fluid-filled diff will do.. But hey, I'm a sucker for trying out new stuff, so you bet I have already sent a mail asking for a tube or two ;)

Ronny Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BitHed
    ...pcked up a tube of Mugen Seiki Super Grease...I havent applied it yet but i did the 'Finger Test'...This stuff is stickier than dog poop :D Im looking forward to it...Yo Ronny, hows about a crate of this stuff from your sponsor ;)
    Yoo BitHead :)

Sweet, man,. give me a feedback asap on that :D

The std tires came today :rolleyes: So for now I'm good, thanks a lot for the possebility for help, that was very appriciated for sure ;)

Btw: why do I always have to turn the smilies off, or my message is not going thru??
    Last edited by Ronny; 05-26-2005 at 12:43 AM.

Ronny Guest

Hi guys

As promised, I have taken some pictures of my H8 and my Prospec, with & without body's so you can take a look inside

I've sent this pic to BitHed, so if he's a cool dude he'll slap them in here..

JonteJsson Guest

You could also upload your pics instantly in the site gallery:
    http://halfeight.com/gallery/uploadphoto.php

+ Reply to Thread