+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60

Thread: Ronny's Corner

mat3833 Guest

man, ive been gone waaaaaay to long...

Matt

MGTfix Guest

Ronny, sounds like you have a good amount of fuel through your 09 so far, have you taken a look at your center driveshafts or have you replaced them yet? I lost mine after about a quart of fuel and replaced the dogbone pins with some hardend pins from some old 3 racing aluminum universals, since then I haven't had a problem with a little over a gallon of fuel.

I will have to weigh the 09 and the 09 ST to see how much more the ST weighs.

dickdastardly Guest

hi i have been floating round the forums for a few weeks and this board is grt ,i got a good few tips here.
    thanks guys

i just found this thread this morning and read the 1st 15 pages and its a grt thread also. nice one Ronny and bithead and all the other guys..
    and a BIG hello from london U.k

it just dawned on me as i was getting eager to go home and try some of these tips and tricks and set-ups.

that i have a ST so how relevnt are these tips ect to the ST i geuss the set ups wont work???

as i said i have only read the 1st 15 pages so i geuss the ST was not out then and if theres loads of stuff on the ST in Later pages sorry for asking.

any1 got some ST set-up ect???

keep up the good work guys

Justin

+ Reply to Thread