+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ball bearings

paulangelo Guest

Default ball bearings

OK, I am patently (not really) waiting for some parts to come in for my H8. one of them being a 22 piece BB set. I have a real good idea where 8 of them will go (wheeles of course) but where would the rest go?? any ideas??

janniz Guest

Looks like you orderd the "complete" set of bearings. Actually you will only need those eight bearings that go into the hubs/knuckles. The rest of them are allready there, they are for the diffs (outdrives), slipper-shaft etc. You will find them if you look at the exploded view or if you take your halfEight apart

But its allways good to have some spares

paulangelo Guest

thanks, I would have looked at the exploded view but I got mine off ebay and the manual was missing along with the antenna tube. got everything else though. Taking it apart is a bit of a task also without the manual. but when I HAVE too ..... thanks

TN-H8 Guest

You can download the manual in pdf format from kyosho. You will need to download and install adobe acrobat reader which is free from www.adobe.com

Manual Link

gulfclk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by janniz
    Looks like you orderd the "complete" set of bearings. Actually you will only need those eight bearings that go into the hubs/knuckles. The rest of them are allready there, they are for the diffs (outdrives), slipper-shaft etc. You will find them if you look at the exploded view or if you take your halfEight apart

But its allways good to have some spares
    I ordered the complete set as well, but the bleu sealed one. Replacing the original ones with the bleu sealed ones is a lot better for wear, friction, ...
    Perhaps you ordered those and not the normal metal shielded ones ... which I ordered first as well. So now, i have a complete set for spares ... DUH!

...love your bearings and they will love you...mine get soaked and sprayed every once in a while...free spinning liitle balls of love they are

+ Reply to Thread