+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bearings

Default Bearings

...The stock MinFerno has bearings in its three diffs; Front, rear and center...

...It takes 8 x 840ZZ bearings (8x4x3), TWO in each knuckle, to complete bearings in the machine...Each bushing, #IH03, needs to be removed and replaced with a bearing...

...PanicToys will do the KYOSHO 'STANDARD' set for 24 USD shipped...22 USD shipped with other items...These sets are not available yet...

...My 'BASIC' set, named 8840's (Eight Eight Fourties) will be 15 USD shipped...Unfortunately this price cannot be reduced for multiple orders...There is no real change in weight and I have these down as low as i can get them...They are by NO means CHEAP bearings...You want cheap you buy from a CHEAP place THESE sets are ready to go right now...

...I am also in the process of arranging a 'PRO' set which may or may not be a COMPLETE replacement set, diffs included...Details TBC...

Trax Guest

Hey Bithead, do you think the mini-t wheel bearings will fit the halfeight? I am pretty sure they are 8x4x3 as well.

...Hey Trax...I guess so yeah..if they are the same size then yes for sure...

Trax Guest

Cool, I have an extra set for my mini-t. Thanks......

ruknd Guest

panic where is your stuff being shipped from? Are shipping costs going to make my Bum hurt?

...i include shipping right IN the mix...AND the percent that the devil at Pay-Ya-Pal sux out...Everything is hipped from Japan in lovely little inconspicuous brown envelopes with no name and ONLY a return adress...Nothing for customs or spouses to get upset about

ruknd Guest

good to hear youre keeping thing the bithed way! NO spouse here and I made the shakey move of getting the girlfriend a B4 for valentines day...turns out she's addicted like me...the good is there's no jealousy of the "RC girlfriend" now..the bad news is all orders are doubled. The REALLY bad news is she runs a pink and purple body with flowers on it ....but like I've said before...I did my job in bringing a cute blond betty into the hobby ...now follow my lead

...my wife is a non-believer...my son has just figured out the cool factor and for ages thought my REAL job was a 'toy' dealer...My wife used to hate panicToys with passion but she has figured out it keeps me sane...plus she likes it when PanicToys buys her stuff

ruknd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BitHed
    ...my wife is a non-believer...my son has just figured out the cool factor and for ages thought my REAL job was a 'toy' dealer...My wife used to hate panicToys with passion but she has figured out it keeps me sane...plus she likes it when PanicToys buys her stuff
    get the wife a B4..it worked for me and RC is no longer the other woman but an activity we do together ..and the sponsored guys have her car dialed in..for some reason they prefer to help a cutie over some sweaty guy...wonder why
    Last edited by ruknd; 03-25-2005 at 04:39 AM.

hkopium Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trax
    Cool, I have an extra set for my mini-t. Thanks......
    Have you installed the Mini-T bearings yet? Do they fit.

+ Reply to Thread