+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1/8 Inferno ST

Hawk Guest

Default 1/8 Inferno ST

Bithed, How much is 54,000 y?
    Can you get me one in november?

TOP > Product information > Car & Bike > Monster track/truck series > < Back

1/8 28 engine 4WD stadium tracks/trucks
    Inferring no ST ready set
    No.31351 Ready set price \ 54,600 (including tax)

Sale day: November of 2005 sale schedule

* The photograph is prototype.

DNA of champion of the world in stadium track/truck succession!

Champion of the world machine " inferring no MP7.5 " to the parent, long wheel based conversion with wide-tread conversion, and the big tire by the long span * suspension arm going around it is large transformation. Furthermore at one time being original is not, installing the stylish stadium track/truck body, it can enjoy the running of the not yet experience. Furthermore it loads liberal power and the GXR28 engine which holds torque, and treatment easiness. 3 diff. equipment freely using 4WD mechanism full-time, you learned running the whole distance power of the extent which shivers. As for suspension in fully stroke the dirt and the gravel you call not to reach, even with tar Mack the capability without regrettable showing. Furthermore therefore ready set of perfection completion, with just set of fuel and electric battery completion of travelling preparation. You will think the big running of the big size stadium track/truck and the っ drill probably will enjoy!

Ready set contents

プロポリンケージ completion factory completion chassis
    Private manifold, muffler installing being completed
    The paint * sticker it pastes and is completed factory completion body
    パーフェックス cKt3dx / 2ch2 servo (KS302 servo specification) loading being completed
    Recoil starter equipment GXR28 engine loading being completed
    Plug heater
    Fuel pump
    ※ Fuel, 12 single 3 dry cell batteries for プロポ, 2 as for size C alkaline dry cells for plug heater selling separately.

The GXR28 engine coupled with the 4WD chassis shaft drive 3 diff. * full-time, it actualizes the intense running.
    Resin make oil damper in each wheel equipment. It equips the adjuster ring which can adjust spring tension simply.

The ダブルウイッシュボーン 4 wheel independent suspension which shows deep stroke and preeminent stability with the long span suspension arm.
    You adopt the adjustment rod which can do alignment adjustment directly for each suspension.

You adopt the big tire of the pin spike form which shows preeminent grip power.
    The high efficiency design which equips 18 thing bearings in drive system.

Approximately with it is effective and it equips the dual disk brake which can adjust taste.

The stadium track/truck of the future inclination which succeeds the DNA of champion of the world machine " inferring no ".
    Ready set of all factory completions which can enjoy travelling with just set of the fuel and the electric battery. Body color ring being completed.
    Option part for abundant inferring no enabled. It offers deep enjoyment by the fact that potential of running is raised.

Chassis technical data
    Total length 500mm
    Full-width 415mm
    Total height 150mm
    Gland clearance 35mm
    Wheel base 350mm
    Tread (F / R) 335mm / 337mm
    Tire (also F / R) Φ 140×72mm
    Gear ratio 15.22 : 1
    Gross load Approximately 3,450g
    Engine GXR28

□ Last date updated: September of 2005 5th

...YES Hawk i can this done for you...Mail me and lets talk about peanuts and potatoes...

mOOsE Guest

thats gross, i am telling

...Moose i dont get it..lol...

MBX-5 Guy Guest

Makes no sense, guess that's why it's funny!

Hawk Guest

http://www.carolinasrc.com/webstore/...?idproduct=911

I knew as soon as I found one thing the other would show up. I have been looking for this upgrade kit for my sp1 for months. Now they start selling it.
    I have seen the kit for the MBX5 and it is the real deal. The X5T truggy's are winning everything on the west coast, now I can get the MP777 Version. Makes the Kyosho ST look like a day late and a dollar short.
    Last edited by Hawk; 09-08-2005 at 10:23 PM.

plain_simple Guest

How much is that gona cost Bit? Is that the truggy based on the 777? And is that the Kyosho version or the MSR version?
    That looks really good!!!

Edit 1: got it.. its the MSR conversion yummmyyy niceee!!!
    Last edited by plain_simple; 09-11-2005 at 07:38 PM.

Hawk Guest

If you liked that, try these (thank you Mugen Seiki).

http://halfeight.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=454
    Last edited by Hawk; 09-12-2005 at 04:13 AM.

plain_simple Guest

wow thats niceeee! Is that also the 777 conversion kit?

I got as Mugen MBX4 that went to my shelf when i got the SP1 and i'm waiting to see if the Mugen conversion kit will fit on it so i could make a truggy out of a chassis that is just laying around with no use but i'm not sure if the parts will fit so i'm waiting for an answer from MSR. But... guess what?! I'm also waiting for an answer from someone that is selling a basic 777 for really cheap and if i do the deal then... i guess i will end up with 2 of those
    Thank god my g/f kid is also addicted to this and that gives me a way out for the "why do you need two of those?" g/f question
    Last edited by plain_simple; 09-12-2005 at 02:43 PM.

Hawk Guest

Yup, that's the 777 stuff. Mugen has been sitting on the Kyosho conversion. They got the rights as exclusive distributor for Kawahara conversion kits in the US. The MBX5 kit was out first. I have heard and seen the MP777 kit for as long as the MBX5 kit was out but it never hit the distribution channels. Now what in that kit is so different or strange that it took so long to get to market (not yet really, but soon ).
    I think Mugen just sat on it till they got their MBX5 kit established and winning races. I already know of a couple of people that went with the x5 that were Kcar people because nothing was really available to put a competative truggy on the track.

[Flame off]. This is going to be hot. I can't wait, been trying to use a buggy chassis and work out the gearing details without getting too far afield. I have seen the Kawahara x5 examples and they are sweet. See you on the podium.

+ Reply to Thread