+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Somebody's got to post something.....

ruknd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TNB
    I did learn a new way to mount tires watching him.
    and...care to share?

It's all about what you ahve to race by you...the nearest 1/8 racing is about 1.5 hours away....within an hour I have atleast 3 1:10 tracks...some do ahve stadium and monster racing...so now its down to the new adam drake...or a t-maxx or a revo...decisions decisions...

maybe I'llw ait till teh warm weather and try them all before I deide...but the revo looks like the best of both worlds.

TNB Guest

What can I write, not to far from me are three 1/8th scale off-road tracks, one 1/8th scale on-road track, another smaller on-road track, and a 1/4 scale on-road track. Of course, there is my Z track too and another 1/8th scale off-road track in a nearby town. However, for something like 1/5th scale, I'd still have to go to California.

Regarding mounting the tires, he used duct tape. I could go more into it but you might already use duct tape. It all makes simple sense when one thinks about it considering I sort of do the same thing when running my modified Mini-Zs. The difference is that I "Z" discovered it by accident when running mod motors not that long ago.

Here is a link for some coverage (standings, photos, videos, and so on) on the Silver State race.
    http://www.rcamerica.com/media/showa...p?articleID=11
    Last edited by TNB; 03-28-2005 at 11:14 PM.

Hawk Guest

Thought you might like to see my MP777. This body is a interpretation of a P-38 lighting.

TNB Guest

Nice. Do wings spread out too? After all, I wouldn't want to see the body scratched up.

Niiiice! Related, we just got clear bodies (as well as a crateload of other goodies) in!

Hawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by halfEIGHT
    Niiiice! Related, we just got clear bodies (as well as a crateload of other goodies) in!
    Hello. how do I order and pay for clear bodies? I need two (to start) though I don't have the car yet. We are waiting on the slow boat from Hong Kong.
    Need front and rear shocks and tire and wheels. Are the wings available?
    I saw a pic. on a German website of some interesting parts like a heat sink motor mount and alum. steering knuckles. Monkeytoy I think. Do you know anything about those?

Thanks.
    DARRYL

Rcdriver Guest

That is a really nice M777 Hawk.

ruknd Guest

very cool...and I bet tough to spot on the track

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Hello. how do I order and pay for clear bodies? I need two (to start) though I don't have the car yet. We are waiting on the slow boat from Hong Kong.
    Need front and rear shocks and tire and wheels. Are the wings available?
    I saw a pic. on a German website of some interesting parts like a heat sink motor mount and alum. steering knuckles. Monkeytoy I think. Do you know anything about those?

Thanks.
    DARRYL
    Hope to have them listed in the Shop soon - if you just can't wait, email shop@ and we'll hook you up.

TNB Guest

An old thread with a bit of new news--I ended up purchasing two "used" Kyoshos tonight at one of the local races--one being one of the buggies I took a photo of earlier and posted. Of course, they are dirty since I just got them home and the collection has increased quite a bit since I last posted on this thread--I could list the new editions but it is just easier to read the numbers on the signature.

+ Reply to Thread