+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Somebody's got to post something.....

TNB Guest

I cleaned them up a little bit, but I can't edit the last post.

Hawk Guest

TNB,
    How you been? What is the weather like in Las Vegas around Christmas. Could I get some run time at one of the tracks around time? Might be spending a week or so in your town and want to scout for the Silverstate race.

TNB Guest

Not bad here--just toying with other RCs since the Z track is down. I need to fix the Mugen and will probably turn one of the Kyoshos into a truggy as soon as I figure out which one I want to convert. You should have been here yesterday--it is still hitting the 90F's.

For race information
    http://www.vegasrc.com

Boulder City Records and Averages http://weather.yahoo.com/climo/USNV0009_f.html

Hawk Guest

Thanks for the links, that is everything I need to see for now.

plain_simple Guest

Will have to get a few pics of my 777 SP2 to show off a lil bit

Hawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by plain_simple
    Quickly quickly! I want to see.

But, how does it run?

EphiDelt490 Guest

Yeah man I want to see those as well ... I know it'll look good if it's yours (might not be fast, but look good , lol)

plain_simple Guest

Eheheheheh... Adam... dont be deceived by a signature lmaoooooo
    I dont have much time right now to drive what ever it is... a lot is going on at work but yes... its damn fast... and with the SP2 kit it's even faster
    Since i didnt had time i asked to a good friend of mine to redo the 777 with the SP2 kit and went to a track near us to test it. He's impressions (he also has one but on the SP1 version) is that the car can set faster steady laps and way more stable on turns and landings then the previous version, it also seems that the on fly nose down issue dont show as much as on the SP1 version so.... YES, i'm anxious to drive it but work comes first and i'm at a stage that is crucial to focus on my company so it will have to wait... the only free minutes i can afford right now are spent here and on a few other sites i monitorized to keep up with whats going on.

P.S.: Adam.. i'm gona ask someone to try to take care fo the paper work in order to do what we agreed to, sorry its taking so long but i've been really swamped here.

EphiDelt490 Guest

Eheheheheh... Adam... dont be deceived by a signature lmaoooooo
    I dont have much time right now to drive what ever it is... a lot is going on at work but yes... its damn fast... and with the SP2 kit it's even faster
    Since i didnt had time i asked to a good friend of mine to redo the 777 with the SP2 kit and went to a track near us to test it. He's impressions (he also has one but on the SP1 version) is that the car can set faster steady laps and way more stable on turns and landings then the previous version, it also seems that the on fly nose down issue dont show as much as on the SP1 version so.... YES, i'm anxious to drive it but work comes first and i'm at a stage that is crucial to focus on my company so it will have to wait... the only free minutes i can afford right now are spent here and on a few other sites i monitorized to keep up with whats going on.

P.S.: Adam.. i'm gona ask someone to try to take care fo the paper work in order to do what we agreed to, sorry its taking so long but i've been really swamped here.
    Lol, no problems JT . Did they fix the dogbone issue in the rear as well? I remember on the few SP1's I've seen they liked to throw the rear bones out of the diff outdrives. Maybe it was just retards that didn't know how to build a car, but it seemed to be an inherent problem. The SP2 is definitely a great car. Xray has been doing well at all these big races as well, and that's the next buggy I'm going to get .

plain_simple Guest

Yes, they did fixed that problem.. thing was that the left dogbone was a tiddy shorter (1mm or so) then the right one and you needed to measure them to know what was what but now they are both the same size and it works ok... that was already solved on the last rear dogbones version even before the SP2 version showed. I have the same dogbones i had one the SP1 version (the last update i was talking about) and L/R are now exactly the same
    Xray is also a good bet man.. you will be a happy camper as long you manage to understand all those setup possibilities and also if you manage to solve those camber parts because it seems that they brake a lot.. i already saw people using other brand parts (i think its was ofna) to replace them.
    Last edited by plain_simple; 10-08-2005 at 05:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread