+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mockup

TiNTiN Guest

Default Mockup

Below is the mockup graphic that I want to paint my new body.

I got a new Pro-line body for my Mini Inferno, I think I will paint the body like the graphic above. Maybe not in the exact pattern but I think I will use the color scheme. ( Though the body in the mockup is original Kyosho body )
    Last edited by TiNTiN; 07-21-2005 at 04:46 PM.

hkopium Guest

Looks good! Waiting to see the result.

I suggest using less purple color on the wing.

TiNTiN Guest

maybe only B&W on the spoiler since it can't use Tamiya PS paint on it

Icey.Apple Guest

That looks really cool
    Would love to see the body when it's done

Good luck

.5x8 Guest

WHOAA HOW DID U DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?!?!? thats wicked!! LOVE THE COLORS! muahha PINKY!! lolz for the silver, i would get something sparkly, well...i would get something sparkly for ALL the colors

Hawk Guest

Tin man,
    If you got one of those alloy spoilers (maybe just for display) you could rough it up, primer and paint just the layup you show there. It would be awesome.

TiNTiN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by .5x8
    WHOAA HOW DID U DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?!?!? thats wicked!! LOVE THE COLORS! muahha PINKY!! lolz for the silver, i would get something sparkly, well...i would get something sparkly for ALL the colors
    I did that from a photo, with photoshop tracing the outline by hand (namely "Pen Tool" in photoshop/illustrator/etc...) and fill the color blocks...

In other words, it's called "Vector Graphic".

I saw the color scheme from other RC cars like 1/10 touring or something, it looks cool and I would like to make one myself

Magnum P.I. Guest

i need that tool for drawing on my motorcycles for ideas for painting. can you download photo shop or do you have to buy it. i have photo impresions and its like a cannon thing and doesnt do very good. i can do this type of stuff but painting is realy had to do 3d.
    Attached Images  

Inferno454 Guest

Reminds me of the Losi XXX NT RTR 2.

TiNTiN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno454
    Reminds me of the Losi XXX NT RTR 2.
    Yeah, I found my color scheme is almost the same as Losi Nitro truckie, luckily I don't like that pattern much
    instead I'd like some tribal tatoo patterns on my cars, but need some thinking for placing the colors in the pattern.

+ Reply to Thread