+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 50$ still availible

Mazda787b Guest

Yeah, I understand that. But it has been extended so many times, who knows?

When was the last time halfeight was around? We wanted to get some racing going, and I was going to invite him down to the club this week.

..our beloved leader is MIA...I think we should send RAMBO out to rescue him...

gopher Guest

would be nice if this was available for the h8 st would make buying the aluminum upgrades to match the vendetta dead on

We had a $10 off coupon on the ST pre-order, no promotions on the ST at the moment, but let us know what ideas you have!

gopher Guest

Well, if the $50 off future upgrades was available, I know I would purchase right away. If I had more money to spend I definately would anyways... but since I am a poor father. I have to find cheapest deal

Right now I am trying to decide what my new vehicle will be, I want a ST, but $170 is cheapest I can get shipped and leaves me with $80 for batteries and upgrades (one being a charger! Doh!) so really, $30 for upgrades.

I can come up with all sorts of ideas most of which would run you out of business... j/k of course.

One idea would be to offer a "discount" on upgrades to parts that people find somewhat weak maybe? I am not sure what the ST is showing atm, but that is one idea

Say like... shock towers seem to break at a higher rate than normal, you can order shocktowers with the st for 1/2 off maybe? dunno are these upgrades out yet even?
    Last edited by gopher; 01-09-2006 at 02:14 PM.

rustler08 Guest

Yo halfeight, is the 50 dollars off still going on? If so, I think I'll buy one

+ Reply to Thread