+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 50$ still availible

fuzzhead Guest

being i would probably end up buying parts here anyways. (mainly due to lack there of elsewhere) could i just use the 50 on the h8. would make it much more affordable. otherwise i would buy it on ebay. but would prefer to support good sites like this.

holy_inferno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzhead
    being i would probably end up buying parts here anyways. (mainly due to lack there of elsewhere) could i just use the 50 on the h8. would make it much more affordable. otherwise i would buy it on ebay. but would prefer to support good sites like this.
    ...Erm...don't really know what you mean, the the 50 dollars offered upon buying the Mini Inferno at hE.com shop, it is in the form of an electronic gift certificate that can only be used at this shop (Tiny RC's other shops?), so yea you can use the 50 bucks on the Mini Inferno.

fuzzhead Guest

if this is true i really need to sell some stuff.

anybody interested in a pile of mini t stuff? if so i can send pics.

btw. is off topic the place for FS and WTB threads?

holy_inferno Guest

...Off topic can be used for FS and WTB threads, but if you're WTBing a Mini Inferno, buy it here $135 USD ... If you're FSing, try posting ads at multiple places, and you'll have more chances of selling.

fuzzhead Guest

well its listed. heres hoping to getting a half eight sometime soon (inserts toasting drinks smily)

Magnum P.I. Guest

if your planning on taking 50 off of the h8 you cant do that. i asked the admin before and he said you have to spend it on parts

fuzzhead Guest

well there goes my hopes of owning one. w/e i guess i really dont need it anyways. other projects going on. like...

this

tonylukes Guest

Is this offer still valid? Its up on the shop page still.

Mazda787b Guest

Yeah. What about now?

...if its up on the shop page and it has a date to it its still valid...if its after the date mail the shop...

+ Reply to Thread