+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kyosho Dealers

TNB Guest

Default Kyosho Dealers

I noticed "Tiny RC Inc" is now on Kyosho America's list of dealers.
    http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/located...asp?stateid=MI

Locally, I also noticed that Exotic Cars at Caesar's Palace is also listed along with HobbyTown USA. Ironically, the one LHS that I know that has sold Kyosho products for sometime and is now selling Kyosho Mini-Infernos is not listed. That would be Danseys in case someone is wondering. Perhaps, Kyosho of America will update their website more soon.
    http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/located...asp?stateid=NV

Bad Company Guest

You can always count on TinyRC.

I heard somewhere around here that a Hobbytown was opening up in Richmond, other than that I would have to travel all the way to the beach if I ever wanted to pick up anything in person.

.5x8 Guest

O_O why are all the dealers in michigan when kyosho america corp is in cali? lol

Bad Company Guest

Quote Originally Posted by .5x8
    O_O why are all the dealers in michigan when kyosho america corp is in cali? lol
    Because TNB had Michigan as the chosen state when he searched. You click on the "Locate Dealer" link at the top and then choose your state. Cali has the most by far.

Gearhead Guest

Just incase you have not found this yet, here his a map of current Kyosho Dealers thoughout the US. This map gets updated every two weeks or so. If you are having a hard time getting kyosho parts at your local hobby shop, please drop me a line and i will see what i can do to help your local hobby shop get parts.

http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/locatedealer/Map.asp
    Last edited by Gearhead; 07-09-2005 at 05:47 PM.

TNB Guest

Redundant: See Redundant. I already posted the link.

What exactly do you do for Kyosho?
    Is that Kyosho America or Kyosho Japan?
    Where is the Alaska distributor?--Some one wants to know regarding 777s since it is not even on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead
    I work for Kyosho
    Last edited by TNB; 07-09-2005 at 09:24 PM.

Sasquatch Guest

What are the current on-line stores that carries Kyosho? I know this site does and same with RCMart. I like these sites because it helps me look at parts and make up a fake order to see the total of the stuff that I need, plus it helps me search parts more easily. Now that towerhobbies doesn't carry Kyosho, and RCmarts slection is kind of small, I don't really have a way of figuring out prices.

Gearhead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TNB
    Redundant: See Redundant. I already posted the link.

What exactly do you do for Kyosho?
    Is that Kyosho America or Kyosho Japan?
    Where is the Alaska distributor?--Some one wants to know regarding 777s since it is not even on the map.
    Lets see here, the link you posted is for New York and something else. Not a link for the whole map. Nice comment though I work at the US office Currently there is only one shop in Alaska tring to get kyosho product, i belive in Anchorage. The map is in constant updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    What are the current on-line stores that carries Kyosho? I know this site does and same with RCMart. I like these sites because it helps me look at parts and make up a fake order to see the total of the stuff that I need, plus it helps me search parts more easily. Now that towerhobbies doesn't carry Kyosho, and RCmarts slection is kind of small, I don't really have a way of figuring out prices.
    Ehobbies.com stands out in my mind right now, at least for a online only shop.

TNB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead
    Lets see here, the link you posted is for New York and something else. Not a link for the whole map. Nice comment though I work at the US office Currently there is only one shop in Alaska tring to get kyosho product, i belive in Anchorage. The map is in constant updating.

Ehobbies.com stands out in my mind right now, at least for a online only shop.
    Actually, in the post you are referring to I posted the specific links for Michigan and Nevada, not New York. The Michigan link also showed an online shop--the owner of this "online" website. Consequently, that was why I started this thread though I could have simply linked to the map in general (which had a link above the specific pages linked too) or to the site in general which I have done in the past. I've also made purchases at eHobbies--the most recent at RCX 2005.
    Last edited by TNB; 07-10-2005 at 08:18 AM.

Gearhead Guest

But, I am not repeating anything as you are tring to make me look dumb by stating I posted the same link as you, where in fact i posted a link to the entire map, not just two states from the map. That is my point. Enough of this.........

+ Reply to Thread