+ Reply to Thread

Thread: atomic slipper gears

.5x8 Guest

Default atomic slipper gears

are they available in the US yet? if not..when will they be? i need to know because the teeth on my 32t slipper gear is chewed up..lol..lol

acsubie Guest

now dont go on one18th starting threads about when they will be in stock, but im pretty sure mike is expecting some...he always gets a few atomic goodies

...i like them...very plug and play...and now i have this funky gold dust floating around my diff

.5x8 Guest

does anyone stock them in the US? does ultimate hobbies have it? does THIS SHOP HAVE IT?!?! lol

akura2 Guest

Ultimate doesn't have ANY aftermarket hop-ups for the H8... but they DO have the Kyosho-branded aluminum shock towers and color screw sets.(Saw them on Sunday while I was there) amongst all of the stock replacement items (except for the diff cups that I drove all the way the hell out there to get)

.5x8 Guest

alright..i guess iahve to get some stock ones until the US gets some alloy ones...

TNB Guest

It's better than purchasing a second Kyosho Mini-Inferno like I did since both Ultimate stores were closed and the other California vendor didn't come through in time. However, I'm coming pretty darn close to ordering Atomic off of eBay since I would have or should have had the gears by now. And if I tear up a second gear, I probably won't wait.

+ Reply to Thread