+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: On-Road halfeight

Crunch Guest

Nan-Da-Yo......

....yeah but say it as low and as rising and falling as you can...and narrow the space between your eyebrows...drop your chin, cock your head and pull your neck ino your shoulders...hands in your pockets, elbows out and slighlty bow your legs...Original Gangsta Yakuza flavour...

Crunch Guest

Hahaha...Alright gangsta Bit.....

Back to topic.....since Kyosho is gonna be the dist. in Japan for the NRX-18, things should be looking good with aftermarket and option parts.

From what I've read, 2 versions should be available. A base version with plastic everything and a race version with CF everything.

Thats correct...

...I am unsure how involved KYOSHO will be with the R&D and subsequent production of parts for the NRX...If production is being handled by NANDA then they may be not involved? I mean its not like they have really been on the ball with their OWN platform, that little broom broom called the H8 or whatever it is

Quote Originally Posted by holy_inferno
    Just for fun... wouldn't it be nice if Kyosho developed a halfeight version of their 1/8 scale Evolva or Phantom?... A small on road car that goes FAST!
    It would accompany the Inferno quite nicely IMO...

Just a thought of mine suddenly..
    I wouldn't rule it out - I mean they did add the "halfEIGHT" series prefix to the Mini Inferno name, implying that there could be a whole lineup of them! That said, my Mini Inferno w/ Mamba and stock tires was keeping up w/ 19T 1/10th scale TCs the other day!

akura2 Guest

I think the HalfEight version of the 1/8 scale on-road cars would probably be like a small 1/12 scale pan car with a fully articulated lay down suspension, front one-way, wide foam tires.... sounds interesting.... to say the least.. I'll have to call me buddy at Kyosho

Icey.Apple Guest

Quote Originally Posted by holy_inferno
    Just for fun... wouldn't it be nice if Kyosho developed a halfeight version of their 1/8 scale Evolva or Phantom?... A small on road car that goes FAST!
    It would accompany the Inferno quite nicely IMO...

Just a thought of mine suddenly..
    THAT would be so cool, with a little lola body on top of it... i'm starting to drool of the thought alone

+ Reply to Thread