+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Great Service!!!!

Eurylokhos Guest

Well, I got my yellow half 8 today from the shop, and it did come very quickly, and was well packed. The little car is certainly cool, although heavy, and I think it needs a new crystal, since after every bump it completely dies until I take the crystal out and put it back in. Oh well, I'm going to swap it all out for a brushless anyway.

The question I have is, when I ordered, it was during the $50 gift certificate time, and I didn't get one, either via email or in the box. So, how do I get my GC? I had planned on ordering some parts today when I got it.

akura2 Guest

I think the $50 came off the price of the car... I'm not sure but I think the GC was an incentive to buy the car, not an actual separate GC that you could use for anything in the shop....

Eurylokhos Guest

Nope, that's not what the ad said, and if that is the way it's supposed to work, then I paid $50 too much Seeing how $185 is $5 more than the going rate for these in the states, and that's what came out of my paypal account (plus shipping, of course.)
    Last edited by Eurylokhos; 06-15-2005 at 07:25 PM.

akura2 Guest

ah... I see

HalfEight? any clue?

Eurylokhos Guest

I just got an email from them, apparently it goes out in an email after you place the order. For some reason, I never got it, so they have resent it.

Eurylokhos, I think you're all set now, let me know if not? The GC is to be used on your subsequent purchase after the RTR, which can be literally minutes after if you like, and we'll combine into one shipment. It will arrive by email after the RTR purchase, it has to be processed manually, so it's usually a few minutes during normal business hours. Thanks!

Eurylokhos Guest

Yup, I got it, and placed an order for shocks and a battery. Thanks. I wish I had gotten it right after so I could have combined them for shipping. Oh well. I will be buying another, I'm going to build a track at the new houes I'm buying, and I'll need a second for guests

Quote Originally Posted by Eurylokhos
    I will be buying another, I'm going to build a track at the new houes I'm buying, and I'll need a second for guests
    Wow, that's some serious hospitality!

.5x8 Guest

WOOT GO EURYLOKHOS FOR HIS HOSPITALITY! lol does that mean i can come over mess around with it and take it home? hehehe jk

Eurylokhos Guest

Nice, I got a woot.

Hey, that's what it'll be there for, but sorry, you won't be able to take it home What can I say, I'm a pretty busy guy, and I never have time to go to the track, so when I saw a large fenced garden area at the house my wife and I are in the process of buying, I told my wife it was going to be a track. Luckily, she doesn't garden, so I got the approval. Yeah, my house is a fun place, track, I fly helis in the back yard, and a ton of video games. Wish I knew people in Iowa to have come over.

+ Reply to Thread