+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Great Service!!!!

BLACKHAWK444 Guest

Default Great Service!!!!

I highly recommend the Half Eight store. I needed an extension on the sale and they gave it to me. They also responded to my e-mails quickly and thoughtfully. They even gave me a 2$ GC because I was a little over the 50$ GC that they sent me before. Definitely order from the store and support the site!

Thanks BLACKHAWK444!

BLACKHAWK444 Guest

Also I must add, very fast shipping!

akura2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK444
    I agree... I've dealt with both minizracer and tinyrc at one point or another, and he's always been fast.... but I ordered turnbuckles on I think Thursday last week in the afternoon and they were on my doorstep by Saturday.... I was like DAYAM!!!!!!!

akura2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK444
    I have to agree... I ordered some turnbuckles on Thursday... and they were on my doorstep by Saturday afternoon... I was like "DAYAM!!!!"

Eurylokhos Guest

Default One thing that is missing....

One thing that is missing is any kind of information about the site. I've spent the last 10 minutes searching for a location for the store, or a phone number, or anything besides an email without any luck. Normally I won't place an order with an online vendor without contact info, but I made an exception in this case, since the $50 GC offer is too good to miss out on. I hope my order goes well, I ordered a Yellow H8, and I'll be getting some parts with the GC.

BLACKHAWK444 Guest

Yep, I put my order in on the 8th and got it the 11th. Its also not super expensive like most fast shipping. Eurylokhos you should be very happy with the service from halfeight.com!

akura2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eurylokhos
    One thing that is missing is any kind of information about the site. I've spent the last 10 minutes searching for a location for the store, or a phone number, or anything besides an email without any luck. Normally I won't place an order with an online vendor without contact info, but I made an exception in this case, since the $50 GC offer is too good to miss out on. I hope my order goes well, I ordered a Yellow H8, and I'll be getting some parts with the GC.

Just to let you know... if you order through Paypal, you get the contact info... it pops up at the end of the transaction... I have the phone number the fax number, email and address
    Last edited by akura2; 06-13-2005 at 10:39 PM.

...50 bucks Gift Certificate...Gees he why dont you just GIVE the stuff away...lol...Like I can REALLY compete with that...lol...ANd here i was worried...lol...More reason to change my hobby...lol...Keep up the great work he...Its nice when it all goes well...

Quote Originally Posted by Eurylokhos
    Oops, good catch, I'll make sure that info is made more prevalent! We're actually about to switch phone services (to VOIP) so we'll have a new number any day now is why I hadn't been pasting it all over the place. You can get a hold of us by email or the Forums any time until the new service is up and running, if you would like to talk by phone, just email us your # and we'll call you back.
    We are located in Ann Arbor, MI, USA. We use USPS Priority shipping (2-3 day) and most orders go out the same day they are placed. Let me know if there's any other info you need - thanks!

+ Reply to Thread