+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lost A Stock Wheel Hex

akura2 Guest

I actually bought the knuckle set today at Ultimate (broke the stock right one already...yesterday).... and it came with four hexes... I was going to donate... but since you found yours... I'll save them for spares...

I guess I'll get the alloy ones eventually... I told myself that as I break stock plastic I'd replace it w/ aluminum.... and only then

.5x8 Guest

oo thanks akura for considering to donate! ur so cool..haha well thanks guys! lol bithed...where the heck did u come up with the idea of cutting it out of a old eraser? lol

oo...i might get aluminum knuckles and such...but not like aluminum arms...or diff cases or nothing like that....this car is already heavy!

Arrow

...hey just trying to help mate...bit of kiwi ingenuity...it was never going to be a LONG-TERM fix...gees...maybe i shouldnt have bothered...well i guess im lucky i didnt get the 'WTF' treatment...

.5x8 Guest

noo i wasnt insulting it..i thought it was a good idea...i just never wouldve thought of it.....when i say 'WTF' that doesnt mean that im insulting it...lol...i just said it as WHERE THE HECK did u get the idea? lol i shouldve put in "where tf did u think of the idea..it was good!" lol....dude im sorry if u thought i was insulting you..my bad...IM ALWAYS OPEN TO EVERYONES SUGGESTIONS! unless its some jacka$$ tat has a big ego.lol

vindictor67 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by maxxenitout
    I Took It...
    LOL Cool

akura2 Guest

But I made him give it back...

.5x8 Guest

SEE AKURA IS SO COOL! HE KICKED MAXX'S ASS TO GET MY HEX BACK! lol GOOD JOB AKURA! lol want a free urc x42 pack?

akura2 Guest

actually... Maxxenitout is kind of a big guy..... so no ass-kicking happened... he left them on his kitchen table... and I ninja-stealth, backflipped through an open window... hung from the ceiling fan until he went to sleep.... grabbed the hexes... then "poof".... threw down a smoke ball and vanished...

maxxenitout Guest

Default Missing hex

Lol...I was wondering how you got it.

+ Reply to Thread