Here's the sweet servo tray + top plate

Steering Crank

Kingpin + screw set

Alot more is available at:
    http://www.egrracing.com/mart/index....sort=2a&page=2

Where's my credit card..........

maxxenitout Guest

Default Atomic Hop-ups

Good find! I was searching for the steering set and kept ignoring that store...lol. Oh well. Thanks, now my girls going to be even madder at me. Don't know if i'm going to order the servo tray though.

TNB Guest

Exclamation Alloy Slipper Gear

What about this option part?

ATOMIC Option Parts for KYOSHO 1/16 H8 mini inferno
    AK20 Alloy Slipper Gear 24T For Mini Inferno

Is the shop here going to carry any Atomic option parts??? I was thinking that I could get the 2nd Mini-Inferno back on the road by using an alloy gear in my original and re-installing the stock gear in the 2nd Mini-Inferno.

TNB, will certainly will be stocking them! Please post any requests to this thread!

TNB Guest

Thanks. I would like to do a "bundle" order through Half8 combined with Atomic option parts for the Kyosho Mini-Z-F1, i.e. alloy motor pod and damper if possible. Perhaps, an F1 boat too since I've came very close to making the eBay purchase though I don't really need an F1 boat. After all, I want to keep running the Half8 when I'm running the Mugen mbX5 which is getting lots of exercise lately.

akura2 Guest

I want an F1 boat too... but I don't have a pool and they are too fast for the tub...

Quote Originally Posted by TNB
    Thanks. I would like to do a "bundle" order through Half8 combined with Atomic option parts for the Kyosho Mini-Z-F1, i.e. alloy motor pod and damper if possible. Perhaps, an F1 boat too since I've came very close to making the eBay purchase though I don't really need an F1 boat. After all, I want to keep running the Half8 when I'm running the Mugen mbX5 which is getting lots of exercise lately.
    Just as a heads up, all of the Shops will soon be converging so you can order everything in one great big box! In the meantime, just email us for any special handling like this, and we'll hook it up!

TNB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by akura2
    I want an F1 boat too... but I don't have a pool and they are too fast for the tub...
    Just purchase one, bring it down, and we'll go visit the Bellagio. That "pond" ought to be large enough. Perhaps, a trip down the canal in the Venitian. Then there is Treasure Island if one one of those mermaids don't swim off with it.

akura2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TNB
    Just purchase one, bring it down, and we'll go visit the Bellagio. That "pond" ought to be large enough. Perhaps, a trip down the canal in the Venitian. Then there is Treasure Island if one one of those mermaids don't swim off with it.

LOL... I should.. I'll be in Vegas end of July...

.5x8 Guest

akura..for now...why wont u just go to walmart and get one of those small inflatable pools? they are pretty big, im not talkin about the kiddy ones..im talking about the big blue ones =]

+ Reply to Thread