+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone still running 09s?

DAVEMAN Guest

Default Anyone still running 09s?

????????????????

Jerry Guest

Well, my 2nd mini inferno has the mysterious clutch noise happening again so it is sitting dirty in the corner. Probably will clean it up again come spring and then retire it to the "shelf". The 1/16's are done. New electrics coming out from other companies. These little buggies don't take jumps well and the nitros won't run upsidedown. No fuel pickup for that.

Picked up a SC10 to play with.

Jerry Guest

Daveman:
    We you the guy I was going to donate my mini inferno to? May still entertain that idea if you are still running these. Don't want to give it up to somebody that is going to sell it for small change. Give me a PM if that still works or post up if you can. Sometimes come to this site even though it is DONE! Ouch.

DAVEMAN Guest

Hey Jerry. No I dont think I was the guy you were going to donate your 09 to, but I'd be interested depending on how much you want to "donate" it for.

I havent been able to run my 09, or any of my other RCs for that matter, this summer. I put quite a few more hop ups on it, and am waiting for my new body to get painted. The 09's run pretty good on my local track...its pretty small and doesnt have and super big jumps.

It does look like this board is dead though. I've checked it about once a week since I made the original post on here. I dont think anyone else has viewed it..

Jerry Guest

Default Donation to come your way?

Daveman:

If you would like, I could gladly donate the buggy and the 2nd buggy I use for parts. Bought a ARTR last year for spares. Will have to clean up the buggy before sending. The tracks by us are 1/8 and 1/10 scale tracks. The other track that would fit the mini is electric only. Would be happy to send you an early "Christmas present". Send me a e-mail at: Jerryrisch@aol.com with your address. Will probably send it UPS. Do you need any AM radios, etc. Have a few laying around with nothing to do. If it fits in the box, you can have one of them, also. Also can send a box of parts and spare tires not being used anymore. Don't worry about the shipping. Payment is knowing somebody is putting this buggy to possible use.

Like I stated earlier--the buggy is developing a hanging up of the clutch. Replaced everything trying to stop it and could never solve the problem. Have fun with it. It has a few blue aluminum parts. The ones that usually break. Will talk later. E-mail me and will things going.

Jerry "the nitro bike guy"

DAVEMAN Guest

Hey Jerry. I sent you an email.

Jerry Guest

Default Working on the clean-up today

Dave:
    E-mail sent back. This is turning out to be our private board.

Jerry

Jerry Guest

Default It's all gone

Dave:
    You have an e-mail to check. Sent out the buggy today. Should be there Thursday. Enjoy!

Jerry

Jerry Guest

Default Out!

Last and final posting. Donated both buggies to Daveman. All over for these 1/16 Mini Infernos.

Good Bye

fantapants22 Guest

how kind of you jerry! i just got my first inferno 09 brand new, is there anything in a nut shell you can recommend with your experience from them? a part i should stock because it Will end up breaking or best bang for buck up grade etc? cheers

+ Reply to Thread