+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New motor for me

morati Guest

Default New motor for me

Hey guys...Been awhile since I posted last.
    I am rebuilding my MI back into the Truggy Version as there is more clearance for my new electronics using a truck body. I fried my old Quark Pro Car 33a ESC and found a nice new Quark Roadster 65a ESC on Ebay to replace it. It'll be paired with a NEU 1105/2Y (5200kv) motor and 2 and 3-cell lipos. Actually, the NEU motor already arrived after a 5-week wait but they sent me the wrong version. It only had the 2.3mm shaft on it when I specified the 3.2mm one. It is much easier to find pinions for the regular 1/8" shaft (3.2mm). Its probably gonna take another month or so before it arrives, but I'll post agian when I have everything. I hear great things about these motors!

EndZz Guest

Man I remember this place used to have a TON of users all the time but then again i haven't been here for a while either. So you're going witht that motor? Do you know how it compares to the WRAITH Brushless 7K motor? I've been looking for the Wraith motor but i think it's been discontinued. Do you know any motor that would be a direct replacment for it?

morati Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EndZz View Post
    Man I remember this place used to have a TON of users all the time but then again i haven't been here for a while either. So you're going witht that motor? Do you know how it compares to the WRAITH Brushless 7K motor? I've been looking for the Wraith motor but i think it's been discontinued. Do you know any motor that would be a direct replacment for it?
    Well, this motor SHOULD blow away the Wraith (yes, its been discontinued) due to its massive torque. It will be a direct drop in as well.

EndZz Guest

Hey Morati do you know of any Chassis out there still available to buy for the MIst?
    I have the stock body right now and would like to upgrade it.

I think i'm going to go with THIS 6800Kv. BUT I have NO CLUE what batteries I should go with. I've been searching around but haven't found anything good.

morati Guest

Hey Morati do you know of any Chassis out there still available to buy for the MIst?
    I have the stock body right now and would like to upgrade it.

I think i'm going to go with THIS 6800Kv. BUT I have NO CLUE what batteries I should go with. I've been searching around but haven't found anything good.
    The motor you are talking about is 180 sized and not capable of powering the relatively heavy MIST.
    If you are interested I will sell you my KM-RC equipped MIST with a 280 sized Hyperion 6000 kv motor and a metal gear servo.....Comes with Atomic Ball Diff 2's, two ST bodies, a lexan chassis protector, MIP CVD's, Sato aluminum shocks Atomic swaybars, and a complete set of extras to turn the ST into a Buggy if you desire including more MIP CVD's, three buggy bodies etc. many more parts. I paid over $900 for everything but have too many R/C's so this ones gotta go. $200 for everything......If you decide not to buy it, at least do yourself a favor and find a KMCR chassis for yourself. See more here....
    http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/in...showtopic=9358

morati Guest

Oh, almost forgot...Also comes with 2 2-cell 7.4 volt lipo saddle packs and 2 3-cell 11.1volt lipo saddle packs to move the vehicle at over 40mph if you wish...

EndZz Guest

I'll take it!!!! I have been looking everywhere for a darn KMCR let me know thanks! have any pictures?

morati Guest

I'll take it!!!! I have been looking everywhere for a darn KMCR let me know thanks! have any pictures?
    I am on my way out for awhile but will post you pictures when I get back in a few hours....
    If you can PM me with your email address it would make things easier.

morati Guest

Email and pics sent...

morati Guest

Some pics....
    Attached Images        

+ Reply to Thread