+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: So hows your 09?

Tinytacohead Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by t9dragon View Post
    You still haven't gotten paid by that "IDIOT".
    Frik no!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS-go to bed, haha

Wolle Guest

Tinytacohead, I'm from Denmark - feel free to contact me if you need any help ;-)

Tinytacohead Guest

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Wolle View Post
    Tinytacohead, I'm from Denmark - feel free to contact me if you need any help ;-)
    Oh cool. I'll have to see if I can dig up any information I had on him.. thanks.

Jerry Guest

Well, went out to the track on Saturday and broke NOTHING! Even cleared a long triple. Sorry Tinytacohead, but I'm keeping the buggy for a little longer. Only going to run it in the summer off-road. Marshalling at the track I go to in the winter is becoming a problem. Nobody helps out anymore.

The aluminum parts held up nicely and look great when clean. Well, this is my last post probably until summer. Later all.

DAVEMAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Well, went out to the track on Saturday and broke NOTHING! Even cleared a long triple. Sorry Tinytacohead, but I'm keeping the buggy for a little longer. Only going to run it in the summer off-road. Marshalling at the track I go to in the winter is becoming a problem. Nobody helps out anymore.

The aluminum parts held up nicely and look great when clean. Well, this is my last post probably until summer. Later all.
    Glad you had fun with it. I've had my 09 to a track in Saint Louis thats gigantic, its made for 8th scales with massive jumps. My 09 did fine there, didnt break anything at all. Granted I was careful with it, but it got plenty of airtime off of the big ass jumps!

Jerry Guest

Angry The demons are coming back

Hey TinyTacoHead:

Sad to be posting this, but the demons are returning. After a really hard day of running at a new track that will be opening soon, the sounds of grinding are returning. Sounds just like the last time. Not kidding. I just want to scream.

Will throughly clean, inspect and lube anything and everything. After testing, if the damn sound is still there and it's getting worse, you need to e-mail me your address at: Jerryrisch@aol.com and the 2 buggys and all of their parts, starter, radio anything connected to them will be on their way to your house. You piped up 1st and will gladly honor my word. It make a few days to clean and inspect. Going on vacation so I will try and get an answer ASAP. Hopefully you are still running these. Nobody I know has one. Would like to donate to somebody in need of these.

Tinytacohead Guest

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Hey TinyTacoHead:

Sad to be posting this, but the demons are returning. After a really hard day of running at a new track that will be opening soon, the sounds of grinding are returning. Sounds just like the last time. Not kidding. I just want to scream.

Will throughly clean, inspect and lube anything and everything. After testing, if the damn sound is still there and it's getting worse, you need to e-mail me your address at: Jerryrisch@aol.com and the 2 buggys and all of their parts, starter, radio anything connected to them will be on their way to your house. You piped up 1st and will gladly honor my word. It make a few days to clean and inspect. Going on vacation so I will try and get an answer ASAP. Hopefully you are still running these. Nobody I know has one. Would like to donate to somebody in need of these.
    Dang man, really sorry to hear that. If you want to spend more time on it, I don't mind at all. Just let me know!

Tinytacohead Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Bradley won the long putter...
    Somebody please delete the above spam..... (and account)

Back to Mini grave-digging... I'm guessing you got yours back in action Jerry? I never heard from ya. (if you even read this, haha) Mine have been dormant for awhile, though coincidentally, I've actually been tinkering around with 'em the last 2 days & even just ordered some parts!
    Last edited by Tinytacohead; 10-10-2011 at 03:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread