+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Purdy blue....

DAVEMAN Guest

Default Purdy blue....

Well I finally got the replacement part for my broken servo post, so I'm in the process of putting it all back together. I just put on a blue aluminum center drive case which looks pretty cool if you ask me. Also just put on a carbon steel spur gear...

irish Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DAVEMAN View Post
    Well I finally got the replacement part for my broken servo post, so I'm in the process of putting it all back together. I just put on a blue aluminum center drive case which looks pretty cool if you ask me. Also just put on a carbon steel spur gear...
    nice pic. i like that blue
    i notice your front brake. how did it effect your breaking from using only the original back one? looks like it is a great upgrade.

DAVEMAN Guest

Actually adding the front brake kit didnt effect breaking at all for me so far, but I havent been able to put alot of time into it adjusting the bias and so forth. The front brake kit is like 10 or 11 bucks...but I really hate the linkage that it comes with. Although its held up so far it seems just cheap to me. If I had to do it all over again I probably would not have put it on. I just went 09 crazy for a while there and ordered a ton of aftermarket parts. I've been focusing more on my 8th scales lately...but I cant wait to get the 09 back together. I have all new dish rims, tires, new body and wing that I need to put on.

+ Reply to Thread