+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hop up exhaust pipe review Feedback????

Wolle Guest

Thx for the reply Jerry. Here in Denmark the price of the racing pipe is more than half the price of a new engine (or 1/6 of the entire RTR package!), so I didn't think it was worth it. The "picco" you're talking about, is it the 0.5 engine on Ebay you're referring to? Does it really match the Sirio 0.9 engine? ANd does it fit the Half8 directly, or do I have to make some changes to make it fit? *I was rather thinking of putting a 0.12 engine in it, if I could find one that would fit :-).

DAVEMAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wolle View Post
    Thx for the reply Jerry. Here in Denmark the price of the racing pipe is more than half the price of a new engine (or 1/6 of the entire RTR package!), so I didn't think it was worth it. The "picco" you're talking about, is it the 0.5 engine on Ebay you're referring to? Does it really match the Sirio 0.9 engine? ANd does it fit the Half8 directly, or do I have to make some changes to make it fit? *I was rather thinking of putting a 0.12 engine in it, if I could find one that would fit :-).

Good luck fitting a .12 in there. Even if you could, I'd be worried about the gears holding up. I think the Sirio .09 is a rocket for this mini....

Wolle Guest

Dont know if it's possible, but the price for the sorio .09 is way off here in Denmark (Actaul price is $170...) A race bred .12 is only half that..... leaves room for some spare gears :-)

johnbaker973 Guest

Default Before people buy an exhaust system...

Before people buy an exhaust system they sometimes prefer to look at exhaust system reviews before making their final decision on which type they wish to purchase. Making that decision isn't always easy.

+ Reply to Thread