+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEwbie - well new to this forum

Dunc Guest

Default NEwbie - well new to this forum

Hi all - new to this forum but not to the MI/H8. I am an active member of UKMRC forum for those of you that know it. Love my H8 with all the bling and Carbon - and it is fast. Once I get pics in the right resolution for this Forum I'll post the images - if you want a sneak peak before then go to this link - http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/in...showtopic=7275

Dunc.

morati Guest

Welcome Duncan....Saw some of your posts on UKMicro and one18th. Nicely done. Was wondering if you are racing this Buggy or Bashing? It drives incredible when it stays together. Unfortunately I find it to be a little fragile. I have used the Permax 400/D, and Wraith in my version and liked the Wraith (the Permax cogged alot with my Quark Pro Car) until the motor shaft on it broke. I have since switched over to a Duratrax VR3 (FTX Pro) motor with the timing advanced and some 2-cell lipo packs for racing at my local offroad carpet track. Any questions.....Feel free to ask.

hucifer Guest

hey Dunc, some great pics. I noticed you have a CF plate of some sort that you have the speed control mounted to. Where did you get that? That solves all my problems reconfiguring the electronics from stock. You say the shoe goo works well for mounting the servo? Cool. I have a tube of that in my drawer. That stuff is worth it's weight in gold. I haven't gone brushless yet, but then again I need to learn to drive better first. Putting brushless in mine would be like putting a 16yr old with a new licence into an F1 car... just asking for a wreck.

+ Reply to Thread