+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New arrival

Hybrid View

fangel Guest

Default New arrival

Hi all,

I have just arrived from Mini-ZRacing.com
    I would like to let all of you know that I would be helping to answer all your questions about NanoDragon2

erik_dedobbeleer Guest

Dear fangel,

Could you explain me the relation between the chinese brand Longsun and the producers of the nanodragon please?
    While living in shanghai last year I bought a car which looks a 100% like the nanodragon except for the brandname on the wing.

Secondly I'd like to know if any technical improvements were made between the nanodragon and nanodragon II. I had major troubles with geardifferentials and stored the car in bits and pieces after a couple months.

Best regards, erik D.

fangel Guest

Hi Erik,

Thanks for dropping me a message. Let me start by saying that Longsun was the first China factory to copy our NanoDragon (1) then they got around and copy our NanoDragon 2 as well. But I can assure you that we (the producers) do not acknowledge copy of NanoDragon series to Longsun. We are not held responsible for another factory actions.

There are many technical improvement on the NanoDragon 2, for example we have toughen up all the gear box, and we have change the layout design so that you could fit a professionally design Lexan body. Also we have incorporated a removable battery box so that you could make quick switch during races. This also make using upgrade battery packs even easier. We have also upgraded the steering servo to increase torque.

There are also technical and performance improvement here and there to help improve the chassis performance. Also the Electronics has been upgraded using a commerical radio system by Inopo. The AFM2 TX is a very powerful radio TX on it's own, with upgradeable module providing AM/FM capability.

With all these upgrade, it makes the NanoDragon2 an even higher for value buy.

kiwi8 Guest

Default Will the body fit?

Quote Originally Posted by fangel
    Hi all,

I have just arrived from Mini-ZRacing.com
    I would like to let all of you know that I would be helping to answer all your questions about NanoDragon2
    Hi will the body fit my half8? if so, where can I buy one? I can't seem to find any parts online for the nano dragon
    Cheers

fangel Guest

I'm not too sure if the body will fit Half8 directly, but I think with some modification it should fit with no problem. (ND2 does not have the Engine Heatsink that Mini-inferno has)

We do carry spare parts for NanoDragon, but we are currently under going some stock taking, so it's not available online yet, which parts do you want? I could check for you.

hucifer Guest

Welcome!
    Is the ND2 available in the US? I've been looking around and I can't seem to find any evidence of it anywhere...

fangel Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hucifer
    Welcome!
    Is the ND2 available in the US? I've been looking around and I can't seem to find any evidence of it anywhere...
    We currently don't have any ND2 distributor in US.
    but currently ND2 is out of stock and we might be upgrading to a newer ND in the future.

+ Reply to Thread