Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My new (used) KM-RC MIST

morati Guest

Thomas P Guest

Hmm, it is steel gears right thru, both piniong and main gear. Atomic

Thomas P Guest

morati Guest

Thanks Thomas.....
    My stock plastic Kyosho ST diffs are having a tough time holding up to a Wraith 7000kv motor on a 3-cell lipo pack....

Thomas P Guest

LOL , i can imagine (speling) that Morati, i havnt tried a bigge motor yet, i hav eto run a 15-16T piniong with stock spur...now im on 6800 and a 12T piniong, perfect or indoor use, lttle to solw on topspeed or outdoor (1:10 track) but handling is great..

i will fix my Losi MLST wheels this evening, se how they do

morati Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas P
    LOL , i can imagine (speling) that Morati, i havnt tried a bigge motor yet, i hav eto run a 15-16T piniong with stock spur...now im on 6800 and a 12T piniong, perfect or indoor use, lttle to solw on topspeed or outdoor (1:10 track) but handling is great..

i will fix my Losi MLST wheels this evening, se how they do
    Thomas, I love the Mini LST wheels (modified) with the Duratrax square pin tires....However, those tires do wear out very fast! I wish Proline made some Bow-Ties or Hole-Shots for this vehicle. I have the parts to change my Truggy back into a Buggy and then I can use the Proline Crimefighters which work GREAT, but the Truggy just handles so much better for me! I am running 60t spur x 12t pinion right now.

Thomas P Guest

I just tested a new motor(havnt recived my new MIPīs yet) just air gas..bough it from unitedhobbies ,a 4400rpm/v 370 class motor. will run 15T/61T, i can feel and see the topsped are a little bit higher, perfect since that was the thing i missed with my 6800/12/61 motor.

to bad there is autum (los of yellow leaf here now..) and RAIN:S...hopfully i can un this one one more thing this year outdoors..then it is time to take the car part and do it ready for indoor use...any tip for good rubbers Morati? carpet is the surface,and we normaly use, holeshot M3, and WD40 for traction.

morati Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas P
    I just tested a new motor(havnt recived my new MIPīs yet) just air gas..bough it from unitedhobbies ,a 4400rpm/v 370 class motor. will run 15T/61T, i can feel and see the topsped are a little bit higher, perfect since that was the thing i missed with my 6800/12/61 motor.

to bad there is autum (los of yellow leaf here now..) and RAIN:S...hopfully i can un this one one more thing this year outdoors..then it is time to take the car part and do it ready for indoor use...any tip for good rubbers Morati? carpet is the surface,and we normaly use, holeshot M3, and WD40 for traction.
    Carpet huh? Never raced this vehicle on carpet......Do you mean the 2.2inch Holeshots? They are BIG tires!!!!! If the surface is Ozite carpet I would try 1/10th scale touring foams 35 degree to 40 degree to start with. OR, you could try the Modified Mini LST wheels/Duratrax (Anderson) Quake Pin tires. Only problem with those Pin tires is they wear out VERY fast. Here they are...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Duratrax-Min...QQcmdZViewItem

morati Guest

Thomas, did you manage to contact Jon for the Undertrays? I need a couple more myself.....they work Great!

Thomas P Guest

no, no mal from him Morati

+ Reply to Thread