+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Site Feedback

ixlr8 Guest

im happy with it so far but i have ask bithead a ? but he hasnt responded yet so bit will you check your email hotmail address please or hit me up on MSN messenger pleeeeaaase

...ixlr8...pleasae mail me your question...BTW i sent you a yellow one

ixlr8 Guest

OMG i love you kiss kiss kiss mua mua mua.woooooooohoooooo!you dont know how much i wanted a yellow one thanx alot BITHEAD you will have soooper good feedback on ebay oh yeah!anyway LMAO i was just wondering when you shipped it off and witch shipping did you go with EMS for sure or wich and how long is the wait they say?3-5days 5-7 LMK thanx-----Erik

p.s some one said that his LHS is getting him a black halfeight but will you just say the only color's it come's in so he can know?and i will show him this link.

...yeah tell the world you love me in 20 words or less EMS ONLY...Tracking later tonight when its in the system...more like 5-7 days but sometimes i get lucky...

ixlr8 Guest

so do you mean you will send me a tracking# LMK PM it to me if possible or email whatever LMK though thanx-------erik

...patience young jedi patience..you will get a tracking number and a link and all sorts of fun things

ixlr8 Guest

have you seen duke's of hazard if you have im laghing like rosco P coltrane and im cant stop tweking ill be up all night thinking about it im soo stuck iv been whatching the forum on my phone all day when we were eating walking walmart'ing.gah damnit im stuck to this forum you should sticky me get it sticky lol im funny J/K

Ninja Guest

BH, i was talking about your actual site, funny pics on there but this site is kool too, this is the only forum besides MZR that i have posted on in a long time. also will there be discussion of other 1:16 - 1:18 scale cars here? i have a mini quake that has been broke down for 6 months. when i have the money for parts, they cant be found, and when i can find them i am broke. is this going to be the situation with the H8 as well? b/c i was looking for a buggy and thought of either buying one, trading for one, or getting a rally kit for my TC3

ixlr8 Guest

so any tracking # yet bit or no you said last night

...ixlr8...mate you sound like my wife...just as i am about to do something you tell me to do it And lets try and keep 'my' business off the boards shall we...

+ Reply to Thread