+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MIST Setup Sheet? And Setups

crymynal Guest

Default MIST Setup Sheet? And Setups

Has anyone seen a setup sheet for the ST? I know I have seen one on here for the Buggy but don't remember one for the ST. If you have it can you post a link to it? If no one has one or wants to make one I will see what I can do.

Just wondering if anyone actually races their MIST. If you do then what is your setup? I do not plan on racing due to there not being any tracks locally. However, I do want to set my truck up to handle well on the dirt.

I have searched the site and the net and have not found one. If you run into one, would be great if you posted it. Maybe we should email Kyosho directly.
    Steve
    AOL Screen Name: SteveR1960 buzz me if you want to chat RC

jt2k6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crymynal
    Has anyone seen a setup sheet for the ST? I know I have seen one on here for the Buggy but don't remember one for the ST. If you have it can you post a link to it? If no one has one or wants to make one I will see what I can do.

Just wondering if anyone actually races their MIST. If you do then what is your setup? I do not plan on racing due to there not being any tracks locally. However, I do want to set my truck up to handle well on the dirt.
    Seems to me that the ST despite extra cost and supposed extra performance doesn't get half the support the std MI gets! wish I had saved the £20 extra I spent and got a bog std one that heat sink kicks ass!!!

crymynal Guest

jt2k6----Sorry you feel that way. I personally purchased the buggy version the day after it came out in Japan. I hopped it up along with all the orginal people from this site and went through all the growing pains of a new vehicle. It still did not meet my needs due to its low ride hight and issues with the Mamba 25. After a friend of mine purchased the ST, I compared the two vehicles and liked the ST much more. I put my buggy up on the bay and purchased an ST. Most of the parts from the buggy will fit the ST and that is what I use.

Everyone else---I still have not come across a setup sheet for the MIST so I am working on one of my own. Once it is complete I will let you all know through this thread. If any of you are intersted in it I will send it out to you or post it up on the net somewhere for you to download.

Great! Look forward to seeing the set up sheet.
    Steve

crymynal Guest

Alright everyone the setup sheet is complete. I have already sent it to SteveR1960 for review. Now I'm looking for one other person to review it for me before I make some minor changes I have planned and any they might suggest. Please post here if you would be willing to review it.

jt2k6 Guest

I'd be happy to have a look,

I'm going bashing this today (if i ever get out of the office) so will show it to a few guys who have ST's but no internet access.

Cheers

crymynal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jt2k6
    I'd be happy to have a look,

I'm going bashing this today (if i ever get out of the office) so will show it to a few guys who have ST's but no internet access.

Cheers
    You don't have emails enabled, so I can not send it to you. Sorry

I would just post what you have. Then you will surely get comments from several people.
    Steve

jt2k6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crymynal
    You don't have emails enabled, so I can not send it to you. Sorry
    I think I just enabled them, could you try again?

Many Thanks

+ Reply to Thread