+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This place is Now Alive!!!!

crymynal Guest

Default This place is Now Alive!!!!

Wow.......there are very vew posts here any longer. This hole forum looks to be dieing out. Tanandy is the only person that looks to be posting regularly. I visit regularly but don't post much (all the forums I go to I am this way). We need to bring this place back to life. I know this forum helped me with my first H8 (the buggy) and most of the things transfered over to my MISTy.

So here I go. I tried running 10 cells in my MISTy today and this is were things went wrong. I have been running 8 cells regularly without any problems and got a wild hair up my butt to try 10 cells. Just a few minutes into the run I tapped a curb. I noticed the front right wheel looked funny. I picked up the truck and found out I had lost the king pin and screw. Oh well, it will still run, right? I drove a little more and I start hearing a grinding noise. What now? I pick it up to find that my 3R center diff is stripped and so is the delrin slipper gear.

So I took the truck inside and took out the parts that need to be looked at. I had extra delrin gears because they come in the 3 pack anyway. Now I have to order some parts. While I am at it, I may order some other upgrades also.

I need a new gear for the 3R center ball diff and king pins and screws. I want new dogbones (or CVD's), turnbuckles, aluminum c-hubs (the stock ones are getting sloppy), a new body, and a 3S lipo.

My normal places are not working for me today. RC Mushroom and TheToyz.com do not have much in stock and RCMart's website is not working past the payment portion. So I will wait a few more days to order.

tanandy09 Guest

I agree that this forum is getting stale.

Come on guys... Post something!!

Pull your halfeights off the shelf and run them. Don't let them collect dust.

Let me know what we can do to help too! crymynal, let us know what 3R parts you need and we'll get them in!

crymynal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by halfEIGHT
    Let me know what we can do to help too! crymynal, let us know what 3R parts you need and we'll get them in!
    No offense, but after looking at your prices I am going to go with RCMart. Plus shipping would probably be an arm from the US to Japan.

OvaYaHead Guest

wow I forgot I even had a MIST. I still need to put this brand new quark roadster in it and see if my lipos are bloated

Tinytacohead Guest

It's beyond dead. I bought an 09 and figured this would be the best forum out there for it, but nobody ever posts. Is there a more active board anywhere?

As for 3R parts, I'd kill to get a TI colored front shock tower, though I don't see that happening as they told me it's been discontinued. Same for front C-hubs..

crymynal Guest

I would also like to get some TI colored Shock towers and C-hubs for my ST. 3Racing's website shows the C-hubs as "available". So I asked RCMart if they can get them for me. I have not yet seen any TI shock towers though.

Here was the place for H8 info but I am not really sure any more. Maybe you can get the 09 section started back up. GIVE IT A TRY!!! You could also check out RCU.

Tinytacohead Guest

I won a pair of TI C-hubs off them on Ebay, but they later emailed me they were out of stock and asked if I would like another color. Oh, and I've got the TI rear tower, all A-arms (though I may sell them) & rear hubs, but apparently 3R has discontinued the front in that color.
    Last edited by Tinytacohead; 04-16-2007 at 09:54 AM.

Trond Guest

You posted your comment in another area, so I have removed this one. SteveR1960

+ Reply to Thread