+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fs/ft: Ae Gt2!!!

Inferno454 Guest

Default Fs/ft: Ae Gt2!!!

Its time for me to move on to other cars. Im selling or trading my GT2. It started as a RTR and has been hopped up for racing and durability. I got the car in late December 06 and added a RPM front bumper and FULL RPM ARMS in black, and a Factory Team High Flow airfilter.. The truck has a set of Holeshots on all 4 wheels. I will include rear slicks as well as the stock tires. I just replaced the Battery box, exhaust gasket and manifold bolts as well as a new spur gear today, I also put in fresh fuel lines today. For spares I am including the original battery box, bumper, and airfilter. As spares i am including 2 spare rear hubs, 8 blue RPM long neck ball cups, 3 shock bushings, 2 spare manifold gaskets and 1 spare bolt, a rear toe plate, plastic wrenches and toe measurer that came with the truck. Im including a 500cc Duratrax Fuel Bottle. The truck comes with the original glow ignitor. It comes with the original XP2 radio and servos.

To make the truck ready to run you will need a RX pack, radio batteries, and fuel, the motor has seen only 1 1/4 gallon's of fuel! Im including all manuels. Here are pics. If you need any others, let me know. Thanks for looking. The price is going to be $265 OBO shipped. For trade, im looking for offroad 1/8th. I can add money! Also, I might be interested in a 1/10th Electric 4 Wheel buggy. Thanks! BTW: The body is beat up, but will be good for bashing.

Inferno454 Guest

New Price! $250!

Inferno454 Guest

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread