+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wtb: super hopped up mini inferno

dirtdynamics Guest

Default wtb: super hopped up mini inferno

as above....

bit will give me cred that i am a good guy, my frens have picked this deviliish buggy and some of them are looking for completely race ready rides...
    if you have any mail me at

dirtdynamics@yahoo.com.sg

FHM101 Guest

Are you looking for turnkey rigs with radios, batteries, and related support equipment? I'm about to start on an ST with a CF chassis and top brace, 09 F/R diffs and a MIP center ball diff. I've been building and racing the MI and MIST for over a year and have pretty much figured out what works and what doesn't. If you want some solid race cars built to order, drop me a line.

Here's a buggy I just finished for a local guy. It's got ST f/r rear diffs and a modded center diff and slipper. Aluminum otor mount, knuckles, knuckle bushings, black CF f/r shock towers, steering rack brace, and shocks from 3 Racing. Custom made CF rear chassis braces, relocated front brace. All through chassis hardware upgraded to M3 grade 10.9 hex head fasteners as have most of the top deck fasteners. Rear braces and electronics tray modded so tray can be removed without dismounting electronics. Running gear consists of a hitec HS81MG steering servo, AON 4900 motor, mamba 25 ESC, novak XXL micro receiver, and a Team Scream custom built 9.4V matched set of IB 1400 cells built with 12 guage wire and deans plugs. Complete set of Avid bearings, custom painted ProLine shell and Kyosho microblock tires.
    Attached Images          

madman23 Guest

hi . i have a kyosho mini-inferno, w/ many hop-ups, including, new jr x2i radio system , brand new hitec mg-81 servo, novak esc, full teflon bearings, front alum. knuckles , alum top plate, alum f/r shock towers, alum threaded shocks, 3-racing tires and rims, 1200 matched pack, like new sell for $170 shipped us only. lmk if your interased....

+ Reply to Thread