+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new here! tell me waht i need to know

.5x8 Guest

alright thanks

half8 abuser Guest

Quote Originally Posted by .5x8
    alright thanks
    $hit mang, you just should have sent me $600 dollars and I would have sent you and mini inferno ready to bash.

All joking aside, I think you have an idea of how much work and money you will have to sink into this thing to make it fun.

Slipper clutch needs the washer scuffed and tightened down to where you like it. It all depends what motor you are running. Peace.

...decent batteries...decent bearings...tighten the slipper...lube ALL the diffs...begin to lighten it with titty screws...the H8 needs love and affection...You want a no-brainer great running car out of the box go 18T...as several people have said and we have actually SEEN h8abuser melt down LIVE on this site, out of the box its a POS but its what it does AFTER that that makes this platform the best 'smaller-than-1:10' on the planet

...Those who understand, just understand...those who dont understand, just hop-up their 18T

.5x8 Guest

naw man...i luv this buggy..i want it! yeh tahts the first thing im gonna do....when i buy the buggy....im gonna do all taht slipper shiet...buy like 1 or 2 gp1100s...i need like 2 extra male dean plugs...some bearings..and a servo..how much are bearings for this baby? so lets see.....im gonna buy the yellow one..lol cuz it cheapeR! lmao..uh.lets see...im gonna buy bearings...1 batt. pack, and a servo if the stock one is crap..how much is all that gonna cost? lets see...i think 165 for the car...batt. pack..25 bucks? and servo...14? lol 15?

.5x8 Guest

o yeh...when i get the car.....SHOW ME SUM LINKS FOR THE SLIPPER, AND THE FRICKEN STEERING RACK! TO FIX IT!! THANKS YO! (ps im gonna use my lil extra blazer am for now....get rid of tat stockky mushy..)

mOOsE Guest

bearings are cheeeeeeep. 6 bucks ebay.

.5x8 Guest

=] thanks! ill probably get alot of stuff off ebay..wat servo should i use? and is plastic so mandatory? i use plastic gears in my 1/10 scale buggy and tc3..and i have had no problems

+ Reply to Thread