+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F/T F/S Kyosho Mini Inferno, brushless, graphite KMRC conversion, lots more!

jamesbernatchez Guest

Default F/T F/S Kyosho Mini Inferno, brushless, graphite KMRC conversion, lots more!

I have decided to go in a different direction instead of micro racing. Be warned though that this setup will rock anything else youve raced with. Up for sale/trade is my custom Kyosho Mini Inferno (half 8) with KMRC chassis conversion. This conversion gets rid of the prone to strip center diff and in its place uses a slipper clutch/spur gear setup. All you will need for this is your radio and receiver. Here is what is included on the buggy:

-KMRC graphite conversion kit(raced on a track for a total of 5 minutes, I also dremeled the motor mount to adjust the gear mesh more)
    -Oil filled shocks all around
    -Integy graphite shock towers front and rear
    -Integy aluminum outdrives on front and rear diffs
    -Hitec HS-81MG steering servo shoe goo'd to chassis(steering setup is the same as on an 1/8th scale, with a graphite ackerman plate. The steering is solid and it turns on a dime)
    -Tekin Mini Rage brushless esc(AWESOME ESC!! I prefer it over the Mamba-25)
    -AON Thrust series 4900kv motor(it has JB weld around the edge because the outer can popped off. Since putting the weld it has not happened again nor should it ever. This motor is great, awesome torque and insane top end with the 8 cell pack)

The only recommended things I would add to this buggy would be aluminum rear hubs and aluminum front knuckles. With that this would pretty much be bulletproof. I have had no problems with the diffs or any of the conversion parts for that matter. This is a high end race setup. On top of what is listed above there is a bunch more stuff you will get. Everything listed below is NIP unless otherwise stated:

-Kyosho Tire/wheel set
    -Kyosho Shock stay set
    -Kyosho Diff gear set x3
    -Kyosho Small parts set x2
    -Kyosho Suspension arm set
    -Kyosho Front hub set 22 degree
    -Integy Alloy Universals(2) x2(one set is New but taken out of package)
    -Integy Alloy Outdrive(4)- These are so you can do the center diff and the
    outputs from the f & r diff to the centers

Also I will be including 3 batteries. Intellect 1400mah 8 cell pack(used), Along with 2 Intellect 6 cell 1200mah packs that have less than 4 charges on each. On top of ALL that i am also including a bunch of the parts off of the stock chassis along with the stock chassis that is not shown. One of those is an aluminum motor mount for the stock chassis. There is over $625 of stuff here. I do not need to sell this and if I dont find anything to trade I will keep it unless the right cash deal comes along. If I was to sell it for cash I would like $425 shipped and insured in the lower 48 states. I WOULD RATHER TRADE THEN SELL OUTRIGHT!

Here are items that im intersted in:
    BJ4
    ZX5
    Heli(not micro)
    1/8th scale buggy/truggy (8ight, Mugen, Kyosho, Hot Bodies LSPR, Ofna, etc)
    Crawler
    Monster truck
    Brushless revo/emaxx/gorillamax
    plus other stuff.

No onroad vehicles please. I take care of all my stuff and I would hope your items are in as good condition as mine are. Please do not lowball. Feel free to check my feedback here and on many other forums. Take a look at all the pics to see what is included, any questions just ask.

jamesbernatchez Guest

jamesbernatchez Guest

jamesbernatchez Guest

Well im buying a buggy tomorrow and want this gone! Ill take $340 obo shipped priority mail within the next two days... Check all my feedback on RC car action forums under the same name. Thanks

FHM101 Guest

Would you be interested in a Century Humingbird V3 100% RTF package with over $100 in spares? This is the factory trimmed, fully adjusted and test flown version.

I never actually flew the thing, I hovered it in the den when I first got it but that's it. It was a christmas gift and I bought the spares in anticipation of flying it when the weather warmed up but never got around to it.

pain989 Guest

would you be will to get rid of the esc?

ride1226 Guest

ok...you are like the answer to my prayers...this is one of the two exact setups im looking for...and in reading what ud lie to get for it u say ud much rather trade...well i have one of those things on your list...a few months back i built a tmaxx from the ground up...it is in amazing condition and has only been through breakthrough....here is a link

http://www.one18th.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45415

I REALLY REALLY hope we can work out a deal...you have exactly what im looking for! and id love to give that car a good home. thank you. and hope to talk to u soon.

ride1226 Guest

im like going crazy waiting for a responce lol. id love to get this buggy to the local track...plus my back yard would be great...hoping youll see this!

+ Reply to Thread