+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: tires, tires, tires..

FHM101 Guest

I talked with the ST racers at my local track last saturday and most of them are running the 3R wheels and tires on the ST as are the MLST guys in MT. The guy who won the ST class was however running stock kyosho ST wheels and tires, but the MT winner did it on 3R stuff. We have a nice hard clay bluegroove track that gets a little dusty after a lot of running.

jaejw1 Guest

well i have sent an email to 3racing just to see if they are willling to sell the wheels by them selves.. we will see..

my track gets hard and bluegroove only after the 2-3 week and by that time they change the layout so for the most part.. we go through different phases of track conditions.. and the best tires overall have been the m3 or r3 holeshots,,,,,, by the time it gets blue evil twins work best

but i might just get a set of the 3R wheels.. and another set to hack up and make my own tires..

jaejw1 Guest

well gave them a try and I like them,,,,,, the 3racing wheels with the tires with the mini pins and the "x" in the middle.....
    well I liked them
    I think im going to boil the wheels though to allow them to flex a lil,,,,,

jaejw1 Guest

it seems as though the losi ing pins for the mini lst will work on the MIST wheels ,,, they might be slitly wider but that is ok..

once i get another set of wheels i will acetone them and glue some kingpins on tere and report back..

+ Reply to Thread