+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!

FHM101 Guest

Default Help!!

Hey Folks....I'm building an ST for a guy and he wants a black plastic inner cover. After some searching the closest I can get is a clear replacement inner from Kyosho, and I mean literally from Kyosho as no one else I can find carries it. Does anyone have one of these laying around (either stock black or clear), in decent shape they would consider selling to me? As always, thanks in advance for any and all help.
    Last edited by FHM101; 01-15-2007 at 12:27 PM.

BiGRoB21 Guest

get a clear one and paint it black.

FHM101 Guest

It appear that's going to be my best bet.

...mail me FHM...I will send you a clear one...I think i owe you a favour anyway

FHM101 Guest

No worries mate, I've decided to just go with a blunt nose buggy shell. I had a few old buggy shells laying around and cut one down so I could run the ST chassis and I kind of like the way it looks. If I get any static from the truck guys I'll just cut the buggy shell down a bit further and top it with a truck shell. We have another big public race coming up the end of this month so I may go ahead and do that anyway to avoid any potential protests about a "buggy" running with the trucks. Here's a shot of my ST in it's current configuration.
    Attached Images  

dickdastardly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FHM101
    No worries mate, I've decided to just go with a blunt nose buggy shell. I had a few old buggy shells laying around and cut one down so I could run the ST chassis and I kind of like the way it looks. If I get any static from the truck guys I'll just cut the buggy shell down a bit further and top it with a truck shell. We have another big public race coming up the end of this month so I may go ahead and do that anyway to avoid any potential protests about a "buggy" running with the trucks. Here's a shot of my ST in it's current configuration.

hey dude.
    man i was wondering if i could get a buggy body on the ST. looks good!!
    what do i need to do that.looks like you are not using the stock ST mounts?
    so how dose that work and is the rear wing mount a direct fit to the rear ST tower or are there extras i need to mount the body and wing???
    if so could you list them for me.

thanks again Joe

oh have you sent me pitbull yet hehe

+ Reply to Thread