+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BitHed's F/S Stuff

Migs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BitHed
    ..Migs CORRECT...They are ever so slightly longer in the barrel and in the shaft...plastic barrels and the blue alloy caps...Make me an offer and I will add all sorts of goodies Gum too I just want to get rid of EVERYTHING...
    Your asking price is great, it's just that I prefer the aluminum barrels. I have the aluminum barrels now but they're for the buggy and I run them on my ST now. Do you know if Kyosho makes the aluminum shocks for the ST...?

On another note... did you get my email from the other day regarding the clear Kyosho body for the new 09....?

Thanks,

Mike

...Not sure if they make ST barrles in alloy or not...I dont THINK they do...You could just fit a sedan barrel because they are WAY too short for the bigger scales but they fit the H8 KYOSHO has so much stuff for this and that that you can usually find SOMETHING that they have brought over from another platform...

...Mail RE: the 09 recieved....No word on that yet...In fact no word on anything 09...Once it is relased I will be on that for you though...The EP body cant be used?

Migs Guest

...Not sure if they make ST barrles in alloy or not...I dont THINK they do...You could just fit a sedan barrel because they are WAY too short for the bigger scales but they fit the H8 KYOSHO has so much stuff for this and that that you can usually find SOMETHING that they have brought over from another platform...

...Mail RE: the 09 recieved....No word on that yet...In fact no word on anything 09...Once it is relased I will be on that for you though...The EP body cant be used?

Ok... I didn't think Kyosho made alloy ST barrels either, I've never seen any.

As far as the clear 09 body... I did happen to find a place in Japan (online) that does have some spare parts for the 09. Maybe I'll just go ahead and order from them.

Thanks for your help and info Bit... I'll let you know if I change my mind on the ST shocks.

Mike

...no worries Migs...Its all good...You know where to find me

Migs Guest

...no worries Migs...Its all good...You know where to find me
    You've got EMAIL...!!!

Thanks,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread