I’m getting into nitro racing and have no need for these anymore. The prices do NOT include shipping; I take Paypal and Money order. I have lots of feedback here and on RCtech as DUB_Ben. Here's the stuff!

1. Team Losi BK2... Set up by a sponsored friend of mine, the pics explain it all, 3 bodies, 3 wings, LOTS of tires, a standard servo is included, and NO other elecs are. The buggy runs AWESOME and will probably need a diff rebuild in the near future. Tons of spares are also included. Everything in the pics is included with the exception of the ESC.

2. Novak GTB 6.5… Motor and ESC has been ran in my BJ4 and regularly maintained. Runs like a champ! Awesome BL system. (Pics Soon) $165 OBO

3. LRP QC1... Runs AWESOME has deans on the battery and Deans 12g wire all around. It is in AWESOME condition, great no Limit ESC. $50

4. Checkpoint Money 19... SWEET motor, fast, efficient, and lots of runs before it needs a comm cut or brushes. It has fewer than 8 runs on it, no cuts or brushes yet. $28

5. Integy KOS 27 Stock Motor... Sweet motor, Runs great, has V2 style brushes. Has 1 cut on it, since then it has been run less than 3 times. $15

6. Trinity CO27 Pro... Had new brushes and a comm cut 3 runs ago, has had 3 cuts total, used it as my race motor in a BK2. Sweet motor. $15

http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...344#post597344 for pics