+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Half 9 - Diffs

gazzer55 Guest

Will the IH226 diff gear set, for sale for $29 on the Kyosho website include an entire diff complete with metal pinion and outdrive. Someone told me that they had to order many different parts in order to get the whole diffs put together. I do not want to order 2 diffs for $58 and figure out that everything isnt included.

Turps Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gazzer55
    Will the IH226 diff gear set, for sale for $29 on the Kyosho website include an entire diff complete with metal pinion and outdrive. Someone told me that they had to order many different parts in order to get the whole diffs put together. I do not want to order 2 diffs for $58 and figure out that everything isnt included.
    I am wondering the same thing. What is actually need to put these in a std H8. As I am about to go BL and am thining of buying diffs before the std ones fry themselves. But am willing to pay more for a great setup.

Also are these oil diffs? As I have a Hyper7 (nitro), and wondering if they would have similar diff setup so I can put better wt oil in.

Jrgunn5150 Guest

They are oild diff's, so it would work the same as your Hyper.

THe only complete set I saw for sale was on ebay for around 100 buck's. I don't know if the guy was just taking advantage of the situation, or if it really cost's that much to buy them.

Turps Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgunn5150
    They are oild diff's, so it would work the same as your Hyper.

THe only complete set I saw for sale was on ebay for around 100 buck's. I don't know if the guy was just taking advantage of the situation, or if it really cost's that much to buy them.
    Oiled thats cool to here. Then I can just use the diff oils I already have maybe. As for $100 guessing thats US. I cant drive that well I will notice with the atomic or 3r for that price difference.

gazzer55 Guest

I actually bought those half nine diffs off ebay. $80 for both including shipping and the center diff from the KMRC chassis. I'm not sure if that center diff will work at all on the stock mini inferno chassis but I guess ill find out.

Jon Boy Guest

Hi Guys,

I'm John and work at KYOSHO and just want to help you out as long as i have enought time to do so.

I've been around this forum since a long time and always read with care all your request and enquiries therefore i take this time the opportunity to answer you as it can be very difficult to choose and surely spend money for nothing.

So regarding the Mini Inferno 09:

This will help all H8 users and upcoming users.... It has been tested and approved by Kyosho UK and France employees. Raced and used by Kyosho UK and France team drivers at the 2nd round of the Mini Inferno Cup.........

LINK OF REPORTS ON THE MINI INFERNO CUP 2006:
    - http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/in...showtopic=6815

The new differential are strongly built into treated alloy, free-up the drivetrain, offer a better speed and can handle the fastest motors out yet, even any powerful Brushless (tested as well and totally successful..., no more worries.....)

Parts list:
    - IH207 : Diff case
    - IH214 : Bevel gear outdrives(2)
    - IH226 : Differential & bevel gear (2) complete set
    - IH226-1 : Diff. screw & joins
    - IH227 : Diff. outdrive (2)

If you want to update your H8 with alloy differential, you will need to buy:
    1 * IH207
    1 * IH214
    1 * IH226
    1 * IH226-1
    2 * IH227

NB: **Those parts are the Mini Inferno 09 differential set,.... It's exactly the same ratio and drivetrain. It's been teste with the KMC Chassis as well by Kyosho Team drivers.

Thanks

John at Kyosho

Jrgunn5150 Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to help us out!

Hugolech Guest

So, these:

KSHIH207 Mini Inferno 09 Center Bulk Set
    KSHIH214 Mini Inferno 09 Center Cup Joint Set A
    KSHIH226 Mini Inferno 09 Diff Gear Set
    KSHIH226-1 Mini Inferno 09 Diff Gear Small Parts
    KSHIH227 Mini Inferno 09 Deff Cup Joint

Are a direct fit to the Half-8?

I don't have the st diffs and i think that i'll need something more, at least the diff case.

gazzer55 Guest

Did you receive my payment okay Jon Boy?

MiniTats Guest

Default Newbie question

I should be getting my electric Mini Inferno today. (finally)

I have a Mamba 25 with a CM2080 coming in the next couple of days. Unfortunately after I paid for it I read that the CM2080 tends to be a diff eater. Should I drop down to the CM2068 or can I get away with a diff upgrade and be ok?

Thanks in advance,
    Tats

+ Reply to Thread