+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what happened to one18th.com?

habitforming Guest

Default what happened to one18th.com?

is it just me, or has one18th.com been gone for a couple of days now? I know the "owner" was going thru a divorce... i wonder if the website is gone forever, it's just a technical issue, or if someone else will take the reigns from him?

Migs Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by habitforming
    is it just me, or has one18th.com been gone for a couple of days now? I know the "owner" was going thru a divorce... i wonder if the website is gone forever, it's just a technical issue, or if someone else will take the reigns from him?
    I was wondering the same thing. Been down since yesterday I believe. Still down as of today 8/24.

Natedog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Migs
    I was wondering the same thing. Been down since yesterday I believe. Still down as of today 8/24.
    Yep, wonderin same here...it's been down like this a couple times before...but is it going to come back up??? Maybe somebody forgot to pay the bill?

Savage03 Guest

Hey Habit and Nate, Savage-rocks from 18th. Fancy meeting you here

This really blows, lot of info gone for all of us. He had several deals he bailed on and I think that has something to do with this, sounds like he was'nt that honest of a guy after all.

Natedog Guest

Yeah hey Savage and Habit!

easy Guest

Where else can we talk about mlst,s.Bugger.On the other hand maybe ill stop spending money on the mlst if i dont read what everybody else is doing to there sars.

Nitrolio Guest

i agree with easy lol. now i cant see what others are doing. www.yourmicro.com has a Losi Mini-Lst forum but there is i think 2 people posting, lol me and another user. anyways yeah, imma burn my lst to the ground.

Savage03 Guest

Just finish that new chassis first Nitrolio!

WhoMe Guest

I also noticed and am wondering if the trip is finally over. I thought it might end this way. But YES..migrate to yourmicro. Great site..not much feedback as of late but its all setup and ready to be populated.

habitforming Guest

Well this is really a shame. There is a whole boatload of information and good people that are lost/dispersed now that that is gone. Hopefully someone that knows the ownder can take up the reigns from him and get it going again.

Let's use this board to keep in touch with where everyone seems to be going. This and one18th are the only R/C boards I've ever really used. What other ones have decent sections dedicated to 18th scale or Mini-LST?

oh yeah, hello there guys! at least some of us are still together!

+ Reply to Thread