+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wraith 7k + Quark ESC and Lipo Battery/Charger F/S!!!

AkRacingProducts Guest

Default Wraith 7k + Quark ESC and Lipo Battery/Charger F/S!!!

Hey everyone,

I am selling a slightly used Wraith 7k motor with a BRAND new Quark 33A Pro-Car ESC. ESC comes with gold plugs professionally soldered along with a male deans plug. The Wraith 7k motor is slightly used and includes two very nice 3racing Gun Metal aluminum heat sinks. $110 SHIPPED. Pics coming soon!

I am also selling my Lipo battery setup. This package is great for those who are looking to switch to Lipo power for a cheap price. This package includes a Thunder Power TP-425 charger with a Thunder Power 3-cell 1900mah Lipo. The charger is brand new. This battery produces 11.1 volts and can last up to 35 minutes on one charge.It is a block style lipo that can fit Mini-T's, LST's, and Mini Inferno with the flip motor mod. I have always let the battery cool down between runs/charges and always take proper care of the battery and never let it go below 3 volts per cell. $80 SHIPPED.

I accept PayPal, checks, and money orders. I ship worldwide, just ask for a quote on shipping outside of the lower 48 states. I have great feedback, you can look under vahekz on ebay for reference.

Thanks for looking!
    -Armand

AkRacingProducts Guest

Taking offers now...

Migs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AkRacingProducts
    Taking offers now...
    Armand.... you've got mail.

Mike

pimpsmurf Guest

Interested in a trade? I'll trade a Mini-T Pro w/ mad parts (seriously a ton of parts), a mamba ESC + 6800kv and a TP1900 2 cell for the Wraith / Quark combo. 3 bodies well painted (1 stadium truck body, 1 baja bug body, and 1 McAllister Modified Stock car (dirt oval) body.

Also, willing to trade a 1:10 scale evader w/ ESC and 5-6 batteries for the same. These batteries are very used but still plenty of juice in most.

-JNY
    Last edited by pimpsmurf; 07-21-2006 at 03:46 PM.

AkRacingProducts Guest

That's one helluva trade but sorry, the last thing I need is another Mini.

mat3833 Guest

110 shipped.... send me an email at matt_newbern@yahoo.com. im very interested!

Matt

Migs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mat3833
    110 shipped.... send me an email at matt_newbern@yahoo.com. im very interested!

Matt
    Matt... I already bought the combo (Wraith/Quark) from Armand. I don't think he's had time to post up here though.

Mike

mat3833 Guest

awww...... there goes my day! lol

Matt

Migs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mat3833
    awww...... there goes my day! lol

Matt
    LOL.... sorry about that Matt

mat3833 Guest

lol its cool, should have made time to look sooner

Matt