+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ***Quark 33A Pro-Car ESC Review***

habitforming Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AkRacingProducts
    When I say not true I mean that those are not the correct LED combinations for that setting.

All the braces you see are custom.
    So how do we know what the correct LED's are?

AkRacingProducts Guest

It will say in the manual, I just didn't feel like walking downstairs to get it. :P

ChrisOFNA Guest

Yeah, the manual says everything needed to set it up.

Oh, and as a hint to anyone who gets the quark/hacker combo ( http://www.hackerbrushless.com/motors_e30.shtml ) but want to use the stock Tx... Make sure you flip the throttle reverse switch on the Tx, so you wont get frustrated like me...

I love this ESC, definitely is easy when you get ahold of it. I'm not brave enough yet to go to the professional settings though...

habitforming Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AkRacingProducts
    It will say in the manual, I just didn't feel like walking downstairs to get it. :P

ahhh! haha, now I understand. in your post you were just giving an example... i thought you were saying the instructions are wrong!

OvaYaHead Guest

chris the professional settings is nothing to be affraid of. Just like you said, follow the manual. The only one to be really concerned about is the first option for "out drive or inner drive motor".

ChrisOFNA Guest

I'd put it in inner drive right?

OvaYaHead Guest

it depends on what motor your using. An inner drive motor has a spinning center shaft. In the out drive the center is stationary.

habitforming Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OvaYaHead
    it depends on what motor your using. An inner drive motor has a spinning center shaft. In the out drive the center is stationary.
    for any motor you *should* be using on the truck, you would set it for inrunner (the default). The mambas, aon, hyperion, and wraith are all inrunner motors.

typically the only outrunner motors you see are lower KV prop specific motors, that are shorter than their diameter. i'm sure not all outrunner motors are like that, but that should give you some idea.

OvaYaHead Guest

an example of an outrunner is the Align 430L

...Nice work fellas...A really good thread for al involved...I stickied it

+ Reply to Thread