+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ***Wraith 7k Review***

Q8y_drifter Guest

i ordered mine from BPP in July and its still not here!!
    i tired of this BS. definately my last purchase from BPP.

Turps Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Q8y_drifter
    i ordered mine from BPP in July and its still not here!!
    i tired of this BS. definately my last purchase from BPP.
    Well it just so happens that that is where my stuff is coming from. Bad way to run a business. Which is a real shame. Becuase before I brought of them. I read nothing but good reviews. So abit there. Also before I handed over the hard earned $$$, I asked some questions about stuff and Troy was very helpfull. But this is now leaving a very sour oppinion.

Q8y_drifter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Turps
    Well it just so happens that that is where my stuff is coming from. Bad way to run a business. Which is a real shame. Becuase before I brought of them. I read nothing but good reviews. So abit there. Also before I handed over the hard earned $$$, I asked some questions about stuff and Troy was very helpfull. But this is now leaving a very sour oppinion.
    thats why i chose BPP. it was supposedly a good shop. i could have easily chosen a Quark 33A with a AON 6000Kv from RCMart if it wasn't for the good reviews. the AON is only $134. i'll give him two weeks. if i dont see anything on my doorstep i'm gonna go ahead with the AON and get my money back from BPP.

Sorry Troy but i think waiting for half a year is a bit too much don't you think?

Turps Guest

Well I finely got my stuff from BPP. Only took 2months. Which is unacceptable. And I am sure Troy knows that. I hope you get yours sorted soon.
    As for mine it came well packaged and just need to find a helpfull mate to do some soldering for me.

So what I have so far is a Quark 33amp procar, wraith 7k, 3cell lipo and I brought a rc18t 12t pinion the other day with some nitro stuff.
    Just need some opinions on engine mounts. I am thinking of getting a 3R engine mount with fan.

What ever I order I will get some other stuff as well. Like MIP diffs f/c/r (depending on cost, an atomic may go in the c). Plus new hubs and some other little things.

dickdastardly Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Turps
    Well I finely got my stuff from BPP. Only took 2months. Which is unacceptable. And I am sure Troy knows that. I hope you get yours sorted soon.
    As for mine it came well packaged and just need to find a helpfull mate to do some soldering for me.

So what I have so far is a Quark 33amp procar, wraith 7k, 3cell lipo and I brought a rc18t 12t pinion the other day with some nitro stuff.
    Just need some opinions on engine mounts. I am thinking of getting a 3R engine mount with fan.

What ever I order I will get some other stuff as well. Like MIP diffs f/c/r (depending on cost, an atomic may go in the c). Plus new hubs and some other little things.

wow sorry to hear about your bad expireance with bpp.

i ordered a Aon and quark 33a of them on the 20th of jan and was told they would ship in a week.
    i emailed them on friday 2nd feb asking if it had shipped and got a email back from troy saying he was having probs getting the Aon in and would i except a wraith for free and he would ship me a Aon as soon as they come in.

now i call that great customer service a free motor for having to wait a few weeks

he was unsure when the Aon would come in, but to give me a wraith to play with while i wait is 1st class....

Nice 1 Troy and bpp

Q8y_drifter Guest

well i got my stuff a few days ago.
    i also ordered with the wraith a 6-cell United-RC pack with deans and got a 7-cell IB1400 pack with hpi plugs. OMG!

+ Reply to Thread