+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Picked up a Inferno ST-R

...oops Cant get Fiorini as they are imports boutique parts and I end up paying probably MORE than European or North American users...

..RE: Brake pads if you can get me a part number I can tell you everything...As I am not a user of this platform I dont each and every parts like perhaps i should...But parts numbers are a good start

plain_simple Guest

Bitty...
    Brake pads part number is IFW324
    Fioroni should be hard to find in Japan since the company is a italian one. Thats why i said that i might be able to help

...yup thats NG on the Fiorini parts and I will keep an eye out for those brake pads the next time I am restocking...

...Plain I will post up a picture of all the parts of your last order There is a HUGE load of stuff Makes me want a truck

BiGRoB21 Guest

here is my baby. with the body and i painted. next one will be the same scheme but im going to change some colors up a little

leapingbug Guest

they look nice (im thinking of making an orange and CF body next and some grey)
    anyways a buddy of mine is looking to get a new buggy and he was thinking aout getting the Xray xb TQ how do you like them. I never driven one?

leapingbug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by plain_simple
    Bitty...
    Brake pads part number is IFW324
    Fioroni should be hard to find in Japan since the company is a italian one. Thats why i said that i might be able to help
    can you get Fioroni parts rather cheap because during the winter im plaining to get the following from fioroni
    Black steering plate
    Blue stering brace plate thingy lol
    blue servo brace
    black rear toe plates
    black H L front sus plates
    and blue front and rear hubs
    And maybe a K factory chassis (Bit can you get K factory)

plain_simple Guest

Bitty... Please do! maybe other guys from the forum might also need them

Leapingbug:
    I can get any part you might need from Fioroni, about the K Factory chassis i'll leave that to Bitty but i do have a Fioroni one available really cheap if you dont mind that its a lil scratchy liek all the chassis that have seen any track

...i will check out the K Factory chassis...Sounds doable...Brake pads I will get some in for y'all...3 sets to start with? I dont want to have stuff that no one wants...

...FYI i have given up the idea of a dedicated forum / blog / e-shop for BitHed.com (notice the name change ) and will be going straight to an e-bay store over the summer break...Its just so much easier and involves much less work...

...Anyway LMK what parts are needed by who...

...PlainSimple your payment has been recieved and you will be shipping today BIG package of stuff for you

leapingbug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by plain_simple
    Bitty... Please do! maybe other guys from the forum might also need them

Leapingbug:
    I can get any part you might need from Fioroni, about the K Factory chassis i'll leave that to Bitty but i do have a Fioroni one available really cheap if you dont mind that its a lil scratchy liek all the chassis that have seen any track
    Well in what condition is the fioroni chassis and how much are thinking you can get all the parts mentioned

plain_simple Guest

Leapingbug... the chassis is perfect. Goes with sideguards and steering posts. I raced it for 3 races an dthat was it. Its a lil scratched on the buttom but thats normal, you can even still see the Fioroni logo on the buttom so you see its not that scratched. After removing it i've placed it on a Hudy board to see of there was any bent or what so ever because (i dont like ot get a bad name, you know ) and its perfect. I can send you pics if you send me your email to plain_simple64@yahoo.com

About the Fioroni parts i can get anything you need but i must advise you right away that Fioroni is expensive stuff so dont expect too much on the low prices side.

Bitty: It really is a lot easier to make a ebay store then a full webstore. I like the name... as long the bunny its there, its all good
    Glad my box is on the way
    Like i told you, the parts i expect to broke the most are those i asked for and also arms, so thats all i'll need.. i hope anyways!

+ Reply to Thread