+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need tires please help!

46u Guest

I do not know about their wheels but I am running quite a bit of their other items on my Mini Inferno and other RC vehicles with out a problem. But you never know.
    Thanks

46u Guest

I just ordered the 3Racing wheels and tiers among a few other things from the shop on this site. I will give a review after I try them and let all know what I think.

I was thinking about getting a Mamba motor and ESC but I think I am going to save my money and get an Associated RC 10 BE Stealth Factory Team Buggy Kit, Associated Reedy Neo One 3-Star 9T Brushless Motor with Associated LRP Sphere Brushless ESC.
    I really like my little Mini Inferno but being my yard is so rough I think a 1/10 buggy would be better. I need to get some fuel and nock the dust off my nitro trucks and run them.

46u Guest

I received my 3Racing wheels and tires yesterday but did not get to run them till today as I was running my nitro trucks yesterday. After 5 runs I do believe they well hold up better for where I am running and so far have not broke any wheels. Will let all know if anything changes.
    Thanks all for the input.

46u Guest

After today I know this 3Racing tires and wheels are very good. I was worried about the wheels being weak but they are not. I hit a concrete planter today at WOT did not hurt the wheel one bit but did break the left C hub. The tires are much harder and I would see where in racing they might not be as good as the stock ones. But being I run on grass and across the paved driveway they are much better for my use then the stock ones.

+ Reply to Thread