+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any bodies that are trimmable to fit ST??

Jaymz Guest

hey guys im just wondering what is stopping us trimming the HPI bodies http://www.towerhobbies.com/listings/cat-cat-c2.html on towerhobbies to fit the MIST??? I have looked at their measurments and they are almost identical to the MIST body, just slightly taller... If anybody is able to dry fit one, would be good... I'm not actually trying one but i have ordered a Pro-Line Cadillac Escalade EXT Body off a Losi Mini-T for my MIST... It is a little shorter than the stock, but by my measurements it should just clear the suspension mounts... I will let you all know how i go and post some pics if it works! If i am crazy for even thinkin this would work, let me know In theory it'll work

momo.75 Guest

In the new issue of Radio Control Car Action they have a pretty good write-up about the ST as well as a modded ST. The list all the parts and part numbers. I was trying to find the clear ST body and under body online, but can't find a source for them. Anybody have any sources for the parts. The part number they listed for these is "IBH50".

momo.75 Guest

Well, I was at the LHS and saw the CP 2.0 body for the Mini LST. I had my ST in the truck so I went and got it to see how it would work. From what I could tell, it would do great. I brought it home, trimmed it out (before I did any painting) and tried it. Of course the sides have to be cut but it is going to be a perfect fit. Now I am going to give it the same paint scheme as my REVO race truck. I'll post some pics when finished.

...I have a couple of clear ST bodies and clear INNER bodies if people need them...Mail me...

momo.75 Guest

I finally got it painted. I still have a little trimming to do. I am also going to get the yellow wing and a set of the yellow wheels.........then it will be a mini Me to my REVO.
    Attached Images    

momo.75 Guest

Here's the REVO, so you know what I am talking about......
    Attached Images  

FHM101 Guest

Hey Momo!! Good to see you on the only real board for the half 8! I can't wait to see the mini mo revo with the yellow wheels. Sorry I missed shelby saturday, but Pat kept me chained to the grill from 8am until almost 10pm. How did the hardcore gas crowd like the mini? I'm hoping some of them will come race with us this winter at madd maxx. It will be a great way to keep the skills up over the winter.

momo.75 Guest

I've got the yellow wheels on now and just waiting on the wing to come in. Everybody got a kick out of it at the track. It was fun, but will be better with the wing, for stability in the air, and a brushless.........for more air.....lol

I was glad I went down to shake down the REVO before the Pro Series race in Griffin. The new track is very fast with big air time. The truck was dialed, but was fighting the slipper clutch in the mains.

FHM101 Guest

At least the revo has a functional slipper to fight with.

You ought to come out for the mini race this weekend. We have some very nice swag for everyone. Maybe you can score a brushless rig, battery pack, or even a whole car.

Oh and BTW, I've learned how to set up the mamba, so if you need any help with one, LMK.

...MoMO...Oh my oh my You guys are making my 'Bithed no lust over nitro' rule hard to follow

+ Reply to Thread