+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How Long Before PitBull Chassis Ships (BitHed)?

vaporware2004 Guest

Default How Long Before PitBull Chassis Ships (BitHed)?

Hey BitHed,

How long does it take you on average to complete an order (process, package and ship)? We had a PayPal exchange on 03.10.2006. However, I haven't heard from you since. Are you back ordered? Are you just running a little behind? Let me know what's happening with my order.

All,

Has this been your experience when purchasing the PitBull Chasis from BitHed?

Thanks,
    -vaporware

...I will leave this thread open for you Vapourware...But i find in INCREDIBLY rude of you to start this topic...Your item has been shipped...

bbking9 Guest

Rude! The dude just wants to know whats happening with his order. Sounds like he got no emails updating him when it shipped. I think a lot of us who put $ out online and dont hear anything back would have asked the same question. I know I would have.

I always like a seller who is proactive and tells me when my order shipped rather than me having to ask.

just my $.02

Vaporware - I think bithed has an excellent reputation on here - so you have no worries.

maxxenitout Guest

Rude! The dude just wants to know whats happening with his order. Sounds like he got no emails updating him when it shipped.
    There is no mention of vaporware trying to contact Bit before he started this thread. I think it is always better to handle things in private, then if there is no response post something like this.
    Just my useless $.04

hrtln Guest

Or bit could have told him when his stuff was shipped. That is what most online sellers do. But that just my 2 cents. But would be lucky if it was even worth 1.

vaporware2004 Guest

Good Morning,

Please feel free to remove this thread/topic as it was not my intention to be rude or disrepect any members of the forum but rather to track an open transaction.

For The Record:
    I think this forum is very informative and I aspire to have builds as clean as many of it's members. Hopefully, I'm on my way... .. .

Cheers,
    -vaporware

...i actually ran out of empty cans to melt and make your chassis with...I had to run down to the river and steal some from poor old homeless Carlos...

...For the record i dont mind being called out...I can handle tightly-wound buyers who mail me every 20 minutes...What I rezent is the PRIVATE details of something being PLASTERED across an open-forum so the poster can have some-sort of little power-trip...I have responded to mails sent WHEN I CAN...Pobody's Nerfect...

acsubie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BitHed
    ...i actually ran out of empty cans to melt and make your chassis with...I had to run down to the river and steal some from poor old homeless Carlos...

...For the record i dont mind being called out...I can handle tightly-wound buyers who mail me every 20 minutes...What I rezent is the PRIVATE details of something being PLASTERED across an open-forum so the poster can have some-sort of little power-trip...I have responded to mails sent WHEN I CAN...Pobody's Nerfect...

hey why the homeless dude have to be spanish

Hawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by acsubie
    hey why the homeless dude have to be spanish

If the shopping cart fits....

dirtdynamics Guest

Basically there are two ways to look at this.
    buyer and seller
    as the buyer, you'd probably be pissed or mad and anxious if you sent money out then the seller just keeps quite all of a sudden...
    as the seller you'd probably be thinking that you know what you are doing and maybe you were just a bit busy to reply the mail on time

but as a buyer and seller go on, i assume that there are some unwritten rules that you can conduct business by private personal mail or even personaly messages (PM)

Only when things go sour and it cannot be resolved then you can go ahead and seek the help and advice of other forum members

BUT to basically to open a thread on the topic especially when it unconfirmed is a basic NO NO in my book.

Trust my friend is the key.

Bit ain't no newbie in the scene and with that he is very busy with stuff apart from H8 forums etc...
    He's already running around like a rabbit (no pun intented) as it is so cut the guy some slack.
    You wouldn't have gone through with the transaction you didn't have that much faith in him

My 2 cents, i'm not blasting anyone here so please don't blast me back.

I had a personal experience with BIT in acquiring something from him and he was professional about. Yeah there was some late replies but its HUMAN, and it all worked out well.

Cheers and hope all is well

+ Reply to Thread