+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Servo Problem????

MUGEN Guest

Unhappy Servo Problem????

someone encounter in problem with the stock servo ?

this is the second servo that damaged [the motor of the servo]

the important question is if i can to conect a other servo to the stock reciver ?[the connector is not a original connector that all other servo have ]

thanks
    and sorry about the bad english

777 Lover Guest

No you can not use another type of servo to the stock receiver, it has 4 wires, and therefore cant be used, to use another servo u will need another receiver, i know cause it happened to me so i ended up buying a Hitec MG81 with a Futaba Micro receiver...hope this helps!

MUGEN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 777 Lover
    No you can not use another type of servo to the stock receiver, it has 4 wires, and therefore cant be used, to use another servo u will need another receiver, i know cause it happened to me so i ended up buying a Hitec MG81 with a Futaba Micro receiver...hope this helps!
    Thanks
    if i switch the Receiver i need to buy a esc ?

by the way ,
    someone corner to kyosho and told them about the problem with the servo ?

tulsidas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MUGEN

by the way ,
    someone corner to kyosho and told them about the problem with the servo ?

Second that and there does seem to be a quality problem with the stock servo. Here on the way to buy my 3rd stock servo.

MUGEN Guest

i do not know what i will do

Micro Pilot Guest

Default Kyosho Servo

I found that when the king pin drops out of the steering C-hub it binds and applies additional load to the servo. Especially if you have alloy C-hubs they will bind.

The replacement Kyosho servo costs around $30Au from LHS. If you do change to the Hitec servos then the Novak SPY esc is a top model with reverse in a compact unit.

The Kyosho Servo system houses the sensor components inside the ESC, thus the extra wire in the BEC. It allows the servo to be smaller without the extra investment in making everything micro.

MUGEN Guest

thank you all ....

I think that i will buy the esc.....

this is opportunity favour to start to improve the car

by the way
    this motor compatible to the car ?

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/produc...ducts_id=10083

777 Lover Guest

I dont know if that motor will work, but i will give you my set-up, and this is plenty fast, i am using a Mamba 6800 KV along with the ESC that came with it, i am also using the 8 cell Integy 1200 MAH battery, as for servo i have mounted a Hitech 81MG servo, so far this combo is working flawlessly, i may upgrade the servo to a Futaba 9650, but i will only do that if this servo goes bad, although i want to upgrade to LIPO battery for now since it is running with ZERO problems i will keep it this way. The one slight problem i encountered is the front shaft which is made of plastic flexes a bit i upgraded that with a metal one, a friend had his from his MI not the ST which comes in metal he gave it to me and that has been taken care of, hoepfully you get your car to run like the way it is supposed to, i cant wait for the NITRO to come out....Ivan!

+ Reply to Thread