+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nano Dragon 1:16th H8 Clone

Mazda787b Guest

Default Nano Dragon 1:16th H8 Clone

The iWaver of the 1/18 crowd.

http://www.toyeast.com/v3/catproduct...id=1582&clvl=4

I bet quality control sucks. It would be a nice parts car or a base kit to use for Pitbull conversions, etc.

rustler08 Guest

the body is butt-ugly.

rustler08 Guest

and shipping is a minimum of 21 bux.

mOOsE Guest

thats still dirt cheap for that kind of radio. Someone buy one and post a review. That may be the diamond in the rough for all we know. Thanks for the link Mazda

Mazda787b Guest

I can vouch for the radio. Some people have problems, but I have had mine for over a year with no problems whatsoever. The stock tx wheel cracked, but it is a replacment with one form a 3pm/3pk.

Who cares about the shell anyway? A Crowd Pleazer will solve that. Like I said, it will be a PERFECT donor for a pitbull conversion, even if the shipping price is $21.

rustler08 Guest

Damn, and I just bought a hopped up KMI off ebay for 170 shipped. Damn. Although the one I bought has well over 100 dollars in up-grades.

dark_wing Guest

Anyone knows the specs of the ESC and the servo?

dark_wing Guest

I want one of these in ST version. Itīs very interesting to start in RC in this scale.

trc, inc. carries iwaver. will the shop be getting any of the much cheaper iwaver parts? oddly, i'm interested in the street tires

So let's talk Toy East.

I recently purchased 2 Firelpa 4.0 chasis sets as cheaper replacment for Mini-Z monsters. Toy East payment was fast/easy, shipping was fast (for Hong Kong). One FIrelpa arrived with a rangge problem. There customer service was nice. THey had me post a video of my problem in action and agreed there was an electronics problem. They will replace the board and include in my next order. It does mean I have to place another order -which I had planned to any ways. It also means that one has to be comefortable wiring up the board. I am not, but have a friend who will do it for me.
    Steve
    AOL Screen Name: SteveR1960 buzz me if you want to chat RC

+ Reply to Thread