+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Nano Dragon 1:16th H8 Clone

erik_dedobbeleer Guest

Red face I had the same with the antenna tube:

went back to the store and got one for free.
    Half a year later I found it stuck with a bit of tape to the side of the inner carton.

Pitty we didn't meet in shanghai: I lived there for 14 months and couldn't find any RC-buddies to race

Erik - we met by email. You moved to Japan, right? My name is Steve Rosenberg. We had just moved to Shanghai as you were leaving and start up family/work commitments prevented me from hooing up with you during my first two months here.
    Steve
    AOL Screen Name: SteveR1960 buzz me if you want to chat RC

erik_dedobbeleer Guest

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SteveR1960
    Erik - we met by email. You moved to Japan, right? My name is Steve Rosenberg. We had just moved to Shanghai as you were leaving and start up family/work commitments prevented me from hooing up with you during my first two months here.
    Oh, yes, right.
    How are those new shells, rip-offs of proline? Could you send us some pics from different angles?
    erik

No problem putting up closeups of the nano II shells. Problem is I cannot ftp to my web server at the moment. The broken undersea cables from the Taiwan earthquake won't be repaired for a couple of weeks yet. I am using an Australian proxy server to avoid the Taiwan routing for now. BUt ftp is not allowed for me by this route.
    Steve
    AOL Screen Name: SteveR1960 buzz me if you want to chat RC

erik_dedobbeleer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SteveR1960
    No problem putting up closeups of the nano II shells. Problem is I cannot ftp to my web server at the moment. The broken undersea cables from the Taiwan earthquake won't be repaired for a couple of weeks yet. I am using an Australian proxy server to avoid the Taiwan routing for now. BUt ftp is not allowed for me by this route.
    Why don't you just upload them to the galleries on this site?
    That way the other folks here can see it too.
    Erik

+ Reply to Thread