+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My H8 with lights

hkopium Guest

Default My H8 with lights

Add two blue LED lights (3V each) to the motor.

So when running forward, they light up.
    The faster, the brighter.
    Attached Images  

hkopium Guest

The connection for your reference
    Attached Images  

TNB Guest

My Losi Mini-T has front and rear lights though they may not remain on it for very long.

hkopium Guest

Sorry about the poor photographing... The super bright LED should look much brighter after I installed the 9.6v batteries tomorrow.

I will cut two holes on the shell and made a better looking headlights later. Need to find a pair of model lights from other car.

Any suggestion?
    Last edited by hkopium; 04-07-2005 at 05:35 PM.

hkopium Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TNB
    My Losi Mini-T has front and rear lights though they may not remain on it for very long.
    Who are those two girls in the photo (#5), their headlights sure glow.

TNB Guest

I simply used some of this super strong double adhesive strips to hold down the LEDs on my Losi Mini-T and I'll probably do the same thing with the buggy without drilling holes in the shell.

TNB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hkopium
    Who are those two girls in the photo (#5), their headlights sure glow.
    It appears that someone has been checking out Gallery TNB. If it is the same photo I believe you are referring to, the photo was taken at RCX 2004 in my pit area when I was there racing in the 2004 Kyosho US Mini-Z Cup. They've both been in the RC mags numerous times.

hkopium Guest

I simply used some of this super strong double adhesive strips to hold down the LEDs on my Losi Mini-T and I'll probably do the same thing with the buggy without drilling holes in the shell.
    I don't want to use glue. I want them removable whenever I want.

Can you post your Mini-T photo here? Can't find it in the website. I want to see it for reference.

hkopium Guest

It appears that someone has been checking out Gallery TNB. If it is the same photo I believe you are referring to, the photo was taken at RCX 2004 in my pit area when I was there racing in the 2004 Kyosho US Mini-Z Cup. They've both been in the RC mags numerous times.
    Oh, i though one of them or both were your girlfriend(s).

TNB Guest

The strips that I am referring to aren't glue, but some kind of putty type stuff. There is one photo of the Mini-T at MZR with a yellow baja bug body; however, if you want one of the wiring set up, I'll either have to dig through old photos at RCU or wait until I have access to my own computer and I probably should wait until later tonight after I finish taking photos of a new track at Caesar's Palace. Since I have a newer camera now, I can take a better close up anyway.

Regarding the models, well that would probably be fun for a while. I have a few more photos of them with my cars and of me with them though I didn't upload those photos.

+ Reply to Thread